Divisional Lead, Nurse Practitioner (West Market)
WHO YOU ARE
You are devoted and compassionate, and enjoy being on the front lines of healthcare, changing the lives of your patients. You’re passionate about partnering with an interdisciplinary team to get to the root cause of a patient’s conditions, remove social determinants of healthcare, and ensure the highest possible quality of life and best outcomes for those in your care. You believe patients living with kidney disease deserve the best person-centered, holistic, comprehensive care and want to influence the healthcare system to drive towards that. You don’t want to sacrifice quality over quantity, and you aim to provide the same level of care and commitment to your patients that you would to your own family member. You thrive in innovative and evolving environments with high rates of change. You are driven by process improvements. Does this sound like you? If so, we should talk.
WHO WE ARE
Evergreen Nephrology partners with nephrologists to transform kidney care through a value-based, person-centered, holistic, and comprehensive approach to kidney care. We believe patients living with kidney disease deserve the best care. We are committed to improving patient outcomes and improving quality of life by delaying disease progression, shifting care to the home, and accelerating kidney transplants.
We help nephrologists focus on the right patients at the right time across the full care spectrum. We do this by providing them with the best-in-class interdisciplinary clinical resources, analytical insight and tools, and services to patients.
We listen to the needs of our patients, our employees, and our client partners, continually working to push beyond the status quo in which the care system manages patients today.
As a Divisional Lead Advanced Practice Provider with Evergreen Nephrology, you will work in partnership with operational leadership to ensure the best clinical care for our patients. You will leverage an integrated technology platform to drive better outcomes for patients across the division through the work of our Advanced Practice Providers and the entire Evergreen interdisciplinary team including Nurse Care Managers, Care Coordinators, Licensed Social Workers, Registered Dietitians, and Pharmacists to ensure the best clinical care for our patients.
The Divisional position for the West will support the states of CO, CA, MN, TX, MI, and IL.
- Provide leadership for market APP supervisors and individual market APPs as necessary. Responsibilities include staffing, coaching, precepting, and development of the team in collaboration with the National APP Lead, Joint Venture Medical Directors, and Evergreen clinical leadership
- Responsible for execution of clinical excellence in region
- Provide oversight of regional quality programs
- Ensure strategic execution of our clinical model via the field APP leadership and associated teams by supporting high levels of patient engagement and activation as well as accurate diagnosis and clinical documentation
- Partner with General Managers to deliver on regional goals and metrics
- Align with National APP leader on core skills for field APPs and support ramping up to expected visit volume
- Ensure high quality patient care management and clinical outcomes via appropriate care plans and clinical documentation excellence in collaboration with APP supervisors, nephrologist/practice team, and IDT team engagement
- Effectively prepare and present patient cases to IDT and nephrologist/practice team meeting to ensure care plan implementation and success
- Model a patient first approach and intentionally work to build trusting relationships
- Engage with cross-functional roles to accomplish daily tasks
- Apply systems-based practice and seek effective utilization of all IDT resources
- Develop APP preceptors for market to support APP training needs and skill assessment
- Lead the comprehensive management of patient conditions, including assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and consultation, on a longitudinal basis
- Support transitions of care via collaborative pathways with post-acute care facilities
- Adhere to agreed-upon clinical workflows and protocols
- Leverage Evergreen Nephrology and our joint venture partners’ care teams to identify and eliminate social determinants of healthcare for patients, including functional capacity, home environment, health literacy, housing instability, food insecurity, and caregiver support
- Travel approximately 20% in regional markets
- Manage a patient panel and clinical time of at least 60% or 3 days a week
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- You reviewed the Who You Are section of this job posting and immediately felt the need to read on. That makes you a match for our innovative culture.
- You accept that things change quickly in a startup environment and are willing to pivot quickly on priorities.
- You have completed an accredited program for Nurse Practitioner (NP).
- You hold an unrestricted NP state license, including board certification.
- You have 5+ years experience providing complex value-based care.
- You have a strong comprehension of clinical standards of care and are focused on quality of life for your patients.
- You may also have experience or be certified in one or more of the following areas:
- Nephrology (CNN or CNN-NP)
- Wound Care
- Diabetes Educator
- Palliative Care
- Certified Coder
WE’RE GOOD AT
- You will benefit from Evergreen Nephrology’s exceptional total rewards package, including competitive base pay with bonuses, paid time off starting at four weeks for full-time employees, 12 paid holidays per year, reimbursement for continuing medical education, 401k with match, health, dental, and vision insurance.
- We are proud to offer family-friendly policies that support paid parental leave and flexible work arrangements.
- We commit to a robust training and development program that starts with onboarding and continue
- As an inclusive and diverse team, you will collaborate with like-minded healthcare professionals who, like you, understand the importance and value of Evergreen Nephrology’s high-quality, value-based care model.
Pay range for this role is $140,000 to $150,000, with exact pay determined based on experience, education, demand for role, and other role-specific criteria.
Common characteristics of the people who comprise Evergreen Nephrology:
Smart, detail-oriented, mission-driven, entrepreneurial, and operates with urgency