WHO YOU ARE
You are devoted and compassionate, and enjoy being on the front lines of healthcare, changing the lives of your patients. You’re passionate about digging in to get to the root cause of a patient’s conditions, remove social determinants of healthcare, and ensure the highest possible quality of life and best outcomes for those in your care. You believe patients living with kidney disease deserve the best person-centered, holistic, comprehensive care and want to influence the healthcare system to drive towards that. You don’t want to sacrifice quality over quantity, and you aim to provide the same level of care and commitment to your team and patients that you would to your own family member. You thrive in innovative and evolving environments with high rates of change. You are driven by process improvements. Does this sound like you? If so, we should talk.
WHO WE ARE
Evergreen Nephrology partners with nephrologists to transform kidney care through a value-based, person-centered, holistic, and comprehensive approach to kidney care. We believe patients living with kidney disease deserve the best care. We are committed to improving patient outcomes and improving quality of life by delaying disease progression, shifting care to the home, and accelerating kidney transplants.
We help nephrologists focus on the right patients at the right time across the full care spectrum. We do this by providing them with the best-in-class interdisciplinary clinical resources, analytical insight and tools, and services to patients.
We listen to the needs of our patients, our employees, and our client partners, continually working to push beyond the status quo in which the care system manages patients today.
As a Dietitian with Evergreen Nephrology, you influence and ensure the best clinical care for your patients, focusing on creating a dietary care plan that is integrated with the overall care plan. You leverage an integrated technology platform and are complemented by an entire team of professionals including the nephrologist, advanced practice provider, behavioral health advanced practice provider, registered nurses, nurse care managers, health coaches, pharmacists, psychiatrists, and even podiatrists – all within the Evergreen Nephrology family.
This role will cover the East Market and support PA, DE and VA.
- Serve as a key member of the interdisciplinary care team to follow a team-identified panel of patients until their needs have stabilized. Care interventions will primarily be delivered via phone, in the PCP office, and/or in the home
- Support high risk, high need patients and their families to provide a comprehensive diet education and counseling based on individualized patient needs including nutrient requirements, knowledge abilities, chronic medical, economic, and social conditions
- Support care team in executing customized care plans
- Choose and/or develop educational materials and methods appropriate for patients
- Check, track and trend nutritional status, adherence to diet, laboratory values, and response to nutrition-related medications for appropriate interventions and recommendations
- Link patients to appropriate community agencies and resources
- Other duties as assigned
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- You reviewed the Who You Are section of this job posting and immediately felt the need to read on. That makes you a match for our innovative culture
- You accept that things change quickly in a startup environment and are willing to pivot quickly on priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or similar area required
- Registered Dietitian with at least 12 months of clinical experience. State licensure or certification is required if licensure or certification is available in the state where the local market is located
- Experience in caring for kidney care patients
- Experience with team-based care, excellent collaboration skills
- Excellent working knowledge of community resources
- Exceptional capacity to multitask
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Strong communication and teaching skills
- Daily access to a vehicle with a valid driver’s license
- Candidate will be required to go in an office environment a few days a week.
WE’RE GOOD AT
- You will benefit from Evergreen Nephrology’s exceptional total rewards package, including competitive base pay with bonuses, paid time off starting at four weeks for full-time employees, 12 paid holidays per year, reimbursement for continuing medical education, 401k with match, health, dental, and vision insurance.
- We are proud to offer family-friendly policies that support paid parental leave and flexible work arrangements.
- We commit to a robust training and development program that starts with onboarding and continues throughout your career with Evergreen Nephrology
- As an inclusive and diverse team, you will collaborate with like-minded healthcare professionals who, like you, understand the importance and value of Evergreen Nephrology’s high-quality, value-based care model.
Evergreen Nephrology is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant (Opens in a new window).
Evergreen Nephrology will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. United States Department of Labor.
Evergreen Nephrology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Common characteristics of the leaders who comprise Evergreen Nephrology:
Smart, detail-oriented, purpose-driven, entrepreneurial, influencer and collaborator, data-driven, coach and developer of others, and operates with urgency
Pay range for this role is $86,000 to $90,000, with exact pay determined based on experience, education, demand for role, and other role-specific criteria.