Director of Infrastructure
Everside Health is a national on-site, near-site and virtual primary care provider on a mission to fix America’s broken healthcare delivery model. We are technology-driven and care-obsessed. With our expanding reach, scale, and expertise, we truly make an impact on a national level by serving more clients and improving the health of more people, all while achieving the goal of reducing the total cost of healthcare for employers and organizations. That’s why we exist – and our relentless focus through care delivery access, technology, transparency, and relationships drives us every day.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Director of Infrastructure will be an accomplished technology leader with specific focus on shaping the vision, roadmap, execution and capabilities for our Infrastructure and Security functions. You will oversee the planning, implementation, and maintenance of Everside’s network, security, infrastructure services, end user operations, and IT infrastructure. This position will work collaboratively with other IT and business leaders to ensure the infrastructure platform is secure, reliable and scalable to meet current and future business needs. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in infrastructure design and architecture, project management, team leadership, and vendor management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- As part of the Everside IT leadership team, they will directly contribute to the overall IT strategy that supports and delivers the best-in-class services and outcomes to our customers, employees, and business groups
- Lead and manage several distributed teams comprised of employees and contractors
- Ensure enterprise infrastructure, systems, and applications are resilient, highly available, and scale to Everside Health’s growth. Own and manage the DevOps environment, as well as the infrastructure in place to support data and software engineering
- Responsible for enterprise infrastructure vision and strategy - working with multiple cross-functional leaders in creating a clear, convincing technical strategy that aligns with business priorities and objectives
- Prioritize and monitor the portfolio of projects and ensure resources are assigned to keep work on time and on budget
- Envision and lead the efforts around all IT infrastructure-related projects
- Collaborate with the Chief Compliance Officer for security and compliance related roadmap and assessments
- Responsible for technical execution and the scaling and building of enterprise infrastructure and operations
- Manage IT infrastructure and operations budget, review and approve group's contracts for computing and other information technology services
- Evaluate current technology resources, risks and roadmap against various department and company goals; facilitate conversations across business units to drive agreement
- Collaborate with and influence executive business leaders to deliver technology and digital solutions that directly deliver on business strategy and add value
- Ensure a secure and compliant enterprise, operationalize HITRUST security certification
- Continuously ensure appropriate processes, personnel, and required technology capabilities are in place to meet Everside Health’s business availability and performance service level agreements
- Collaborate with the Everside Health Implementation and Facilities teams to implement new health centers.
- Mentor and develop strong employee engagement with direct and extended staff
- Develop and implement strategic plans for network, security, infrastructure services, end user operations, and IT infrastructure.
- Oversee the design, implementation, and maintenance of network and security infrastructure.
- Ensure that all IT infrastructure and systems comply with relevant regulations and standards.
- Monitor the performance and stability of the infrastructure, ensuring high availability and reliability of critical systems and applications.
- Develop and maintain disaster recovery plans, ensuring business continuity and compliance with industry regulations.
- Evaluate and implement new technologies, tools, and processes to improve infrastructure efficiency, security, and scalability.
- Ensure compliance with security policies, procedures, and standards to protect the organization's assets and data.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 15+ years of IT experience, with at least ten years of progressive IT leadership experience, focusing on network operations, network security, infrastructure services, end-user operations, and IT infrastructure or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE AND DESIRED ATTRIBUTES
- Experience leading infrastructure operations encompassing new site implementation, managing IT cloud and data center infrastructure, supporting enterprise applications and platforms, corporate M&A IT integrations, and enterprise security
- Experience selecting, implementing, and supporting systems and solutions to integrate internal and external applications
- Demonstrable vision and experience in selecting, implementing, and supporting IT systems for a knowledge base, ticketing, workflow management, asset management, and similar requirements
- Demonstrated ability to be a people leader who manages with empathy, and passion for people development across the team
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Experience working with executive leaders
- Ability to assess risk and identify key stakeholders necessary to remove barriers.
- Must be a strong communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Must be reliable and highly accountable for projects, ensuring all team members understand the deliverables and offering reminders to keep each project on track.
- Must work well in a team environment yet be able to work independently as needed.
- Independent thinking and sound judgment are necessary to respond to needs appropriately.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure, security, and technologies.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, such as HIPAA and HITRUST.
Pay Range: $170,000 - $190,000/yr The actual offer may vary dependent upon geographic location and the candidate’s years of experience and/or skill level.
This position is also eligible for an annual incentive.
Everside Benefits Summary
We believe in empowering teammates to do their best work and build better healthcare. Below are some of our benefit offerings. Eligibility is based on 24/hr week.
- Health and Well-Being: Free Everside membership for in person and virtual care, employer paid life and disability insurance, and choice in medical/dental plans, vision, employer funded HSA, FSA, and voluntary illness, accident and hospitalization plans. Benefits are effective on the first of the month following date of hire.
- Financial Support: Competitive compensation, 401k match, access to financial coaching through our Employee Assistance Program
- Lifestyle: Paid time off for vacation, sick leave, and more, holiday schedule
Learn more at https://www.eversidehealth.com/careers/