PRN Nurse Practitioner (NP) - Greenville, SC
We normalize balance, not burnout at Everside Health:
· Smaller patient panel size
· More time with your patients: appointments range from 20 to 60 minutes
· Strong focus on prevention and wellness, acute and chronic disease management
· Fewer administrative and insurance-related tasks
· Success is measured by health outcomes, not patient volume and billing (Not a Fee for Service Model)
At Everside Health we are building the most trusted, accessible and personalized healthcare experience alongside our patients and clients. With 20+ years’ experience from our shared organizations, we hold a unified goal of building deep, trusted and lasting relationships with our patients and clients. As Everside Health, we are guided by our core principles of Patients First, Courage, Ingenuity, Community, and Fun.
Day in the Life:
As an Everside Health provider you practice relationship-based medicine at the top of your license. You offer wholistic care including prevention, chronic disease management and health education to your patients. You’ll have great resources (like UpToDate and RubiconMD) at your fingertips, that are free of charge to you and your patients. You work autonomously with a company that puts PATIENTS first, and values ingenuity, courage, community and FUN!
Everside Health offers providers:
· Non-production-based compensation package
· Comprehensive benefits, including CME, medical license, DEA, and malpractice coverage
· Regular provider meetings, such as journal clubs and grand rounds, for ongoing learning, development, and team collaboration
· Competitive health benefits that start 1st of month after start date
· Active NP or PA license (family medicine preferred)
· Full prescribing ability, including DEA
· Independent practice experience, including routine wellness care, chronic care management, and urgent visit, preferred
· CPR/BLS certification required at time of start date
Pay Range: $50.00-$68.00/hr
The actual offer may vary dependent upon geographic location and the candidate’s years of experience and/or skill level.