ABOUT THE JOB
The Regional Manager is responsible for operations of health centers within their region including overall management, operations, coordination, performance results and evaluation of all functions. Regional Managers utilize best practices and continuous improvement techniques to maximize efficiency within the centers and are responsible for meeting financial, regulatory and satisfaction goals. May serve as the primary Everside contact for clients in assigned region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, organizes, and manages operations for assigned health centers including staff hiring, training, scheduling, inventory control and facility upkeep.
- Ensures patient safety goals and infection control standards are maintained throughout the centers.
- Drives achievement of patient, client, and teammate satisfaction goals. Responds to complaints with thorough investigation of concerns.
- Ensures centers are properly stocked and inventories are managed through monthly audits, which may require manual examination of supplies in each center.
- Ensures collaboration of clinical and operational teammates to pursue appropriate clinical opportunities.
- Provides compliance leadership related to governmental, accreditation, and other regulations/requirements and with company policies.
- Coordinates workflow in health centers, prioritizes key tasks, and shifts duties as necessary to achieve maximum success for patients, teammates, and clients.
- Manages the vendors and external services used in clinics in collaboration with the centralized services team.
- Manages operational costs within budget, including labor, supplies, and other expenses.
- Achieves patient satisfaction goals by creating a culture of service excellence.
- Reviews survey results to recognize strong performance and implement improvements.
- Takes accountability for visit and participation rates within assigned health centers.
- Develop marketing and communication plans to increase participation rates in collaboration with marketing and member services teams.
- Participates in education and enrollment activities associated with acquiring new patient members and helping them to engage with our services.
- Ensures health center schedules are maintained to promote efficiencies in practices and patient satisfaction.
- Oversees center staffing, ensuring appropriate coverage and staffing levels to maintain patient access and provider support while remaining good stewards of company, client resources.
- Collaborates with onboarding team to ensure seamless startup of new centers in region, including collaborating closely with the client.
- Assumes responsibility for staff adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Completes annual performance reviews for all direct reports.
- Recruits, selects, and trains clinical staff, including coaching, performance management, and discipline.
- Communicates in a timely and consistent manner, ensuring a professional and respectful exchange of information and ideas. Responds to care team issues regarding health center operations.
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationships throughout the team, including medical assistants, supervisors, providers, and support teams within Everside.
- Ensure daily huddles occur and conducts monthly care team meetings
- Compiles, interprets, and delivers reports to clients, in collaboration with senior operations leadership and/or account management.
- Addresses daily issues and concerns and ensures best practices are implemented to improve services. Solicits input from clients toward continuous improvement.
- As applicable, participates in client meetings, committees, and events.
- Serves as primary point of contact for clients or collaborates with client success team to address client needs.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Healthcare Administration required; Master’s degree preferred. Relevant years of experience may substitute for educational requirements per the discretion of senior operations leadership. 3-5 years of relevant healthcare operations experience and previous clinical management experience in physician practice setting required.
- High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with excellent writing, editing and administrative skills; EMR tools required, preferably eClinicalWorks
- Strong presentation, employee management, and project implementation skills
- Leadership and Organization—exceptional capacity for leading people; a team-builder who has experience in scaling up teams; ability to connect clinical staff both on an individual level and in groups; capacity to enforce accountability; ability to develop and empower staff from the bottom up, while leading from the top down.
- Action Oriented—enjoys working hard and looks for challenges; able to act and react as necessary, even if limited information is available; a “take-charge” individual; can take unpopular stands when necessary.
- Results - proven track record of exceeding goals with a bottom-line orientation; able to make good decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; high level of clinical understanding and clinical management.
- General Management—thorough understanding of finance, systems, HR and lean concepts with a proven track record in understanding a full range of business functions and systems.
Pay Range: $90,000 - $115,000/yr
The actual offer may vary dependent upon geographic location and the candidate’s years of experience and/or skill level. This position is also eligible for an annual incentive.
Everside Benefits Summary
We believe in empowering teammates to do their best work and build better healthcare. Below are some of our benefit offerings. Eligibility is based on 24/hr week.
- Health and Well-Being: Free Everside membership for in person and virtual care, employer paid life and disability insurance, and choice in medical/dental plans, vision, employer funded HSA, FSA, and voluntary illness, accident and hospitalization plans. Benefits are effective on the first of the month following date of hire.
- Financial Support: Competitive compensation, 401k match, access to financial coaching through our Employee Assistance Program
- Lifestyle: Paid time off for vacation, sick leave, and more, holiday schedule
Learn more at https://www.eversidehealth.com/careers/