Manager, Occupational Health Program
Everside Health is a national on-site, near-site and virtual primary care provider on a mission to fix America’s broken healthcare delivery model. We are technology-driven and care-obsessed. With our expanding reach, scale, and expertise, we truly make an impact on a national level by serving more clients and improving the health of more people, all while achieving the goal of reducing the total cost of healthcare for employers and organizations. That’s why we exist – and our relentless focus through care delivery access, technology, transparency, and relationships drives us every day.
- Develop, implement and maintain client specific Health Center Policy & Procedure manual following Everside processes and guidelines. Collaborate with Regional Medical Director and Operations Director on updates and improvements to procedures
- Regularly communicate changes to Policy & Procedure manual across all stakeholders
- Manage Surveillance Programs for client’s eight employee health center(s) to include setup of programs in Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system, develop and monitor Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the programs, reviewing reports to ensure programs are being administered properly
- Prepare business reports for medical oversight, operations and account management team
- Collaborate with EMR system administrators to develop templates and forms to assist in health center workflow that will provide consistent and efficient patient care and meet clients’ needs for reporting.
- Lead onsite trainings at Health Centers as needed and support Learning & Development team on training of health center manual to staff
- Perform clinic audits and quality checks to ensure all processes are being followed. Report identified issues and collaborate with health centers on corrective action.
- Monitor health center performance metrics to ensure we are meeting all contractual obligations for delivery of service
- Ensure all Health Centers are meeting third party audit and accreditation standards; coordinate all visits and surveys.
- Attend and help coordinate regular Case Management review meetings with medical oversight and operations teams; prepare reports and assist in identification of trends and significant findings.
- Review patient satisfaction surveys and incident reports and provide improvement ideas to Regional Medical Director and Operations Director.
- Other duties as assigned
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associates’ degree (A.S.) is required. Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year college or university is preferred.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing (COHN/COHN-S) preferred.
- At least three years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an emergency room, occupational health clinic or other ambulatory care clinic.
- Experience with Microsoft office products to include Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations preferred.
- 2 – 3 years’ management experience
- This position will require up to 60-70% travel to health centers
Pay Range: $80,000 - $100,000/yr
The actual offer may vary dependent upon geographic location and the candidate’s years of experience and/or skill level.