Customer Success Software Engineer - All Levels
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Customer Success Engineering Team is a client-facing group of engineers ensuring that technical solutions for our product's installation, configuration, and customization are seamless and extraordinary for client implementation. They are tech consultants for clients who solve obscure and challenging problems. They are dynamic, tenacious, and driven to create a world-class experience for their clients. If you are passionate about being a client-facing engineer, Join Us!
A Senior /Principal Customer Success Engineer at Feedzai is:
- An experienced veteran and professional java developer, who has not only worked in a large variety of environments and tools but can provide analysis on the pros and cons of those environments and tools.
- You will write efficient and high performance code but will also work as a guide and mentor to other software engineers.
- You will need to be able to read and understand others' code, review it, and provide positive constructive feedback on how that engineer can improve their practice.
You Have and you Know-How:
- 5+ years professional experience
- 2+ years SQL and NoSQL database experience
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with Server technologies: RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, Kafka, Spark, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
- Java application performance tuning techniques
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.
Something looks off?