Advanced Security Engineer
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Security Team keeps Feedzai products and systems secure. We work on risk reduction and security issue mitigation as we continue to move forward and grow. We maintain compliance and security best practices aligned with industry standards, as we work in a very regulated environment and do develop our own software and services. The Security Team is involved from the beginning of production to meet and exceed our client expectations and be the top SME in the industry. We run our own Security Operations Center services and incident response with state of the art tools. We are dynamic, tenacious, and driven by our passion for fighting financial fraud and crime with our socially responsible products. Join Us!
You’ll be working with a team that's responsible for the security across all ongoing initiatives, products, processes and applications at Feedzai. This will be a very senior role within this team, someone able to work across teams and coach other more junior team members also.
Your Day to Day:
- Develop technical solutions to help protect Feedzai's systems, networks and information;
- Review technical designs to identify security weaknesses and provide assistance on how to address them;
- Provide subject matter expertise on security across ongoing initiatives to the organization;
- Perform internal and external penetration tests, ensuring timeliness and accuracy of reports;
- Work closely with other functional areas and/or departments in the identification of requirements and designing of solutions;
- Assist in the support of compliance with core applicable standards and regulations (PCI DSS, ISO/IEC 27001, SOC 2, NIST, CIS, GDPR) and participate in the audit processes.
You Have & You Know-how:
- Willingness to learn and to stay up-to-date with the state of the art;
- Break things attitude, so that we can improve (hacker-type of attitude);
- Expert knowledge across web, application, hardware & network security;
- Solid understanding of encryption, key management & distribution;
- Knowledge and experience with cloud service providers such as AWS, Azure, or GCP;
- Knowledge of PCI DSS, ISO/IEC 27001, NIST, CIS, and GDPR standards and regulations preferred;
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience;
- Demonstrated experience developing, deploying, and monitoring secure systems;
- Global experience in leading and supporting cross-functional projects, interacting effectively with all levels of the company;
- Track record of managing projects with quality, detail, and consistency;
- Background in engineering with a deep passion for making all things secure;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to articulate complex topics in a clear and concise manner.
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.