Inside Sales Representative
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
As an Inside Sales Representative at Feedzai, you play a key role in enabling the sales of our leading AI/Machine learning platform. You will closely work with Account Executives, other members of the sales team and other cross functional partners such as marketing and partnerships focussed on business development, to make sure we build the right quality and quantity of pipeline.
Your Day to Day:
GTM research, positioning & thought leadership
- Research and analyze the market and target accounts in territory and enrich target account lists
- Establish first contact with the stakeholders within target accounts (All levels including c-level executives)
- Demonstrate the ability to talk about industry trends, discover client challenges and position how Feedzai’s go to market solutions can solve their needs
- Demonstrate understanding of market segmentation and key personas to target and the key messaging to be delivered
Inbound and Outbound initiatives to generate pipeline:
- Demonstrate ability to quickly qualify inbound leads by using methodologies such as CHAMP while focussing on being customer centric by applying value selling
- Show ability to work alongside Marketing, Partners and Sales in order to generate qualified opportunities
- Ability to work and nurture leads and convert them into qualified opportunities
- Demonstrate ability to build outbound campaigns for targets accounts leveraging emails, account based marketing, calling, social selling and more
- Demonstrate ability of a proper handover of qualified opportunities to the Account Executives
- Ability to aggregate market information and provide feedback to the necessary stakeholders which allows for further GTM refinement
- Be creative in finding new ways to refine our GTM and spotting new opportunities
Selling the dream
- Ability to create a vision with a prospect
- Build trust, credibility and rapport with prospect, leads, and opportunities it’s all about authentic human relationships
- Ability to be honest and find value for our prospects by focusing on their challenges and needs and linking that to our value proposition
- Giving convincing and inspiring presentations to top-level executives while applying consultative and value selling techniques
Forecasting & Reporting
- Ability to be data driven and accurately forecast lead conversion
- Ability to understand what is needed to proactively build the right pipeline in order to hit targets
- Ability to provide insightful reporting to management and the region operated within
You Have & You Know-how:
- Experience in selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced start-up or scale-up environment. (Fintech is a plus).
- You have around 1-3 years proven experience as an Inside Sales rep in the LATAM region
- You are fluent in English with excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are a strong relationship builder, you are transparent & honest and understand a consultative and value sales approach
- Hands-on and entrepreneurial mentality with a strong drive and eagerness to learn
- You are organized, structured and analytical, you have a strong data driven and target focused approach.
- An open minded person that enjoys giving remote presentations for clients & prospects in an engaging way.
- Creative thinking: finding new routes to leads and opportunities
- A well developed local network and work on expanding it
- Key traits: Ambition, Integrity, Adaptability, Customer Centric, Proactive, Perseverance, Confident, and Entrepreneurial.
Please submit your CV in English.
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.