Global Solution Consulting Director
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
We believe in the power of our product. We continue to execute and build momentum as we develop our customer base with the world's top banks; we work with four of the five largest banks in the US, acquirers, processors, and merchants. In our fast-paced and open environment, you will be working with a collaborative team spanning across the globe and delivering exceptional results. We are committed to building something extraordinary. Join Us!
About the role:
The Global Solutions Consulting Director (GSCD) at Feedzai plays an instrumental role in the sales of our leading RiskOps platform. It is a key leadership role in the Revenue organization.
The role comprises leading solution consultants based in each region (NAM, LATAM, EMEA, APAC) that support all opportunities. It requires to work closely with the Revenue organization leadership, product and customer success.
As a consequence of Feedzai RiskOps platform comprehensive functional coverage and that we serve global banks some of our sales cycles can be highly complex. It is expected in this role that you are able to steer the team in effectively progressing, overcome obstacles and draft strong propositions that differentiate Feedzai
It is required from the GSCD to align with other functions to drive improvements in processes associated with the function (cost estimations, answering RFPs, demos,...).
Feedzai is a fast paced organization and it is expected from the role the ability to continuously adapt the capabilities of the team so that they evolve accordingly.
Your Day to Day:
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of the strategies of the Sales & Business Development (SBD) organization.
- Deeply understand the product and the capabilities that support Feedzai go to market efforts.
- Embed a value-centric approach for the team for presentations, demos and customer interactions
- Work with Products, professional services, analytics and data science to provide customers with a true understanding of Feedzai’s value and benefits.
- Able to communicate and partner with senior-level stakeholders across the company.
- Provide a product qualification point for RFx and new deals as they arise.
- Plan staffing levels to meet company strategic objectives.
- Work with HR to recruit, interview, select and hire team members.
- Provide oversight and direction to employees to ensure compliance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Lead employees to meet Feedzai’s productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment expectations.
- Coach, mentor, and develop team members; provide career development planning and opportunities.
- Successfully onboard new employees and train them to be fully productive team members.
- Consciously create a workplace culture consistent with Feedzai’s overall mission and values.
You Have & You Know-how:
- BS or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant experience as Solutions Consulting Director; experience in Solutions Consulting as a Senior Individual contributor
- Strong experience in Fraud/Financial Crime Solutions/ Fintechs / SaaS company / consultancy
- Works autonomously in setting up goals and continuously improve the team’s capability to achieve them aligned to Feedzai’s Go To Market
- Leadership - There is a clear expectation that you are able to lead the team to adopt change, continuously raise the bar and improve their knowledge on fraud, market dynamics and Feedzai products
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Multilingual skills are welcome
#LI-Remote | #LI-JP1
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.