Global Director of People Operations and Talent Acquisition
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The People Team is a strategic partner to all areas of Feedzai. With a collaborative group spanning across the globe, we create exceptional employee experiences (we obsess over it) through Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Employer Branding. Our diverse perspectives help us think bigger and enable each other to reach higher. Join Us!
As our Global Director of People Operations and Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for foundational areas of our people agenda: to guarantee we find and attract awesome talent to the company and to guarantee we have the operational setup to delight our people with world class experiences. Help us be a best in class employer!
Your day to day:
- Manage a team of recruiters and inspire them to find and attract top talent to Feedzai
- Design and guarantee implementation of an efficient and metric driven approach to recruitment and selection processes
- Design and guarantee implementation of operational policies and procedures
- Identify opportunities for automation and reduction of manual processes
- Manage payroll execution
- Manage benefits administration execution
- Analyze HR data to ensure proper decision making
- 15+ years' related experience in global human resource operations
- 7+ years in a leadership role, managing a team
- Specific Talent Acquisition experience
- Experience in leading and supporting cross-functional projects, interacting effectively with all levels of the company
- Mastery around operational processes and tools
- Experience in the Tech Industry and growing companies with the potential to IPO will be considered a plus
- MBA or business-related advanced program will be considered a plus
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- Digitally savvy and a great team leader
- Analytically minded
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in leading change across organizations and multiple stakeholders
- Experienced in using data and analytics to make decisions
- Able to travel to all our global offices (20% of your time)
Please submit your CV in English.
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.