Moonshot Leadership Internship Program - Commercial Finance
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Feedzai Moonshot Leadership Program is a fast pace, career accelerator internship program that provides the opportunity for top talent & ambitious individuals to jumpstart their career at a top global fintech company leader in its market. In the Commercial Finance department you will encounter yourself with a dynamic and ever changing environment, the role will empower you to learn and enhance your skills, but also create an impact in Finance processes and output, as well as the overall company. The program is a 9 month internship divided into 3 x 3 month stages: Intro, The SME, and Skyrocket.
Your Day to Day:
- Support predictable and profitable growth through partnering with the GTM (Go To Market) organization
- Support key tasks in Pricing, Contract Redactions, Planning & Analysis, Commissions Planning, Database Analysis, Market Research, etc
- Participate in Quarter end closing related activities
- Interact with Sales, Operations, Customer Success, HR, R&D and other areas of the company to execute on assigned tasks
- Acquire knowledge on software development and software as a service (SaaS) business structures to apply it in commercial deals
- Develop and enhance documentation, processes & controls around key financial cycles
You Have & You Know-how:
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Business Management/Economics/Finance/Accounting at top tier University
- IT tools savvy, advanced Excel, advanced G suite
- Fluency in English
- Ambitious & Results driven
- Passion for Problem Solving
- Thrives and Leads on ever changing environments
The Finance Team focuses on the long-term profitability and the growth of Feedzai. They are a high-performing team with a healthy work-life balance. Their four main objectives are to: Optimize our systems, close and report out timely and accurately, actively collaborate and partner with the business, prioritize, and invest in employees. In addition, the Finance Team ensures that Feedzai can lean in, try new things, and discover our potential by enabling development and product differentiation. Join Us!
#LI-BR1 | #LI-Remote
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.