Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Finance Team focuses on the long-term profitability and the growth of Feedzai. They are a high-performing team with a healthy work-life balance. Their four main objectives are to: Optimize our systems, close and report out timely and accurately, actively collaborate and partner with the business, prioritize, and invest in employees. In addition, the Finance Team ensures that Feedzai can lean in, try new things, and discover our potential by enabling development and product differentiation. Join Us!
Reporting to the R2R Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the full Record-to-Report (R2R) cycle and AP Process for EMEA. As the Regional Controller for this region, you will manage and execute on this cycle, improving internal systems to drive automation and accuracy to the recording process.
Your Day to Day:
- Ensure compliant reporting with IFRS GAAP and local GAAP
- Understand the business needs and ensure that processes are documented, aligned and compliant
- Monitor daily accounting tasks (manage and book accounts payable, taxes, payroll, expenses, intercompany, provisions), coordinating with local partners when applicable
- Execute month-end accounting entries (accruals and deferrals, fixed and intangible assets management, etc)
- Ensure that the closing process is completed in an accurate and timely manner, according to the internal deadlines
- Perform month-end reconciliations on a timely basis
- Review, reconcile and analyze financial statements for obvious errors, omissions, or inconsistencies, on a monthly basis
- Maintain balance sheet integrity of account reconciliations and ensure all unreconciled items are resolved in a timely manner and escalated as necessary
- Develop and maintain a cost accounting system, according to the business needs
- Prepare statutory documentation, ensuring appropriate alignment with local framework
- Coordinate statutory audits
- Establish and implement improvement projects, including automations, simplifications and enhanced controls
- Continuous development of accounting policies and procedures as part of GAAP compliance
- Develop and enhance documentation, processes & controls around closing process
- Be the primary point of contact for local matters
- Participate in digital transformation projects in order to improve the current processes and reporting in our ERP
You Have & You Know-how:
- Degree in Management/Economics/Finance/Accounting (mandatory)
- Previous relevant experience in similar functions (at least 8 years), preferably in a SaaS company
- Previous experience in a Big4 will be considered a plus
- Strong knowledge of IFRS GAAP (US GAAP is a plus)
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience in Netsuite/SAP ERP (preferred)
- Experience in software, SaaS, IT related companies (preferred)
- Fluency in English (mandatory) and Spanish (preferred)
- Ability to work with autonomy
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent teamwork, business perspective, communication, and documentation skills
- Exceptional writing proficiency and oral presentation skills.
- Excellent listening, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Passion for working in a fast-paced and multicultural environment
- Ambitious & results driven
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.