Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Customer Success Engineering Team is Client-Facing, ensuring that technical solutions for our product's installation, configuration, and customization are seamless and extraordinary for client implementation. They are Tech Consultants for clients that solve obscure and challenging problems. They are dynamic, tenacious, and driven to create a world-class experience for their clients. If you are passionate about being a client-facing engineer, Join Us!
The Customer Success Engineering Manager is a hands-on team leadership role responsible for developing, nurturing, and growing our technical teams and ensuring that they can "Get Stuff Done." As an Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for one or more teams of engineers working on multiple client implementation projects, having direct project involvement as a technical lead.
We work with some of the world's largest financial institutions to fight financial crime on multiple fronts. You will work with our internal teams and clients teams to make the implementation as painless as possible. You will interview, hire, train, and grow Software Engineers and Technical Consultants to implement our systems. You will learn and use our best practices and develop, refine, and improve on the methods and processes currently in place.
Your Day to Day:
- Work with our clients to evaluate their needs, propose solutions using existing solutions, and overall adopt the best solution for the challenge at hand
- Lead and guide development teams to deliver Feedzai products to customers
- Hire, train and work to retain top software development talent and ensure that those that report to you will have a well-defined career path meeting their personal growth needs
- Review, develop and implement processes to make the technical solutions team highly efficient and predictable
- Perform code reviews
You Have and Know-how:
- 5+ years software development or DevOps experience (Java preferred)
- 2+ years leading technical teams in customer-facing environments
- You are process-driven and can help form and define engineering best practices and process development
- You have proven experience guiding others and helping them raise themselves to new levels through mentoring and coaching
- You have a history of solid collaboration by bringing people together to help solve problems, and you would rather work on a team than alone
- Be a servant leader for a team of engineers (8 - 12) and empower them to be successful in their projects and careers; 50% of the job is to make sure they can succeed
- This is a contributing role that is very hands-on; you will be functioning as a Technical Lead for the Feedzai product line, understanding client needs and turning them into work items for the engineers to complete
The Customer Success Team is responsible for delivering our product to our clients. This includes education, configuration, solution development, and risk strategy to enable our clients to address their pain points. We collaborate with our clients to ensure they have the right solution, build out a strategy and training plan for them, and then support them through each phase of our client lifecycle. We grow at a fast clip and believe no challenge is too big or too small. Therefore, we have an open environment that encourages us to lean in, try new things, and discover our potential. Join Us!
#LI-Remote | #LI-MG1
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.