Head of Key Account Management EMEA
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
We believe in the power of our product. We continue to execute and build momentum as we develop our customer base with the world's top banks. In our fast-paced and open environment, you will be working with a collaborative team spanning across the globe and delivering exceptional results. We are committed to building something extraordinary. Join Us!
The Head of Key Accounts Europe, is a key leadership role responsible for building and managing the Company's revenue (software & services) and leading a team of sales professionals to successfully deliver their respective sales goals in the region.
The ideal candidate is a strong people leader who intuitively demonstrates active listening, is incredibly responsive, provides detailed follow-through, and is flexible and agile within a growing organization. You have in-depth experience in some or all of fraud prevention, cyber security, payments, big data or predictive analytics markets, and managing successful sales teams.
In this role, you will report to the global head of sales and work cross-functionally across the organization to develop and implement specific strategic plans to achieve or exceed revenue targets throughout your assigned territory.
Your Day to Day:
- Recruit, coach, mentor, manage and lead a world-class team of sales professionals within a geographic region to achieve quarterly and yearly sales targets
- Build and execute a consistent and effective sales strategy
- Interface and interact with internal stakeholders to reinforce consistency in sales vision
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development teams to gain access to target customers
- Coach sales professionals to penetrate accounts, captivate decision-makers and overcome selling obstacles
- Assist sales professionals in discovering new sales opportunities within each geographic region
- Responsible for originating, managing, and building strong personal relationships with key client executives, line of business decision-makers, and influencers
You Have & You Know How:
- Bachelor's degree
- People leadership; 7+ years managing successful Sales teams, ideally at a fraud prevention provider
- Knowledge and experience in managing a highly complex technology sales process is essential
- Risk management and fraud experience a strong plus
- Advanced knowledge of the financial services industry and product-specific businesses
- Advanced knowledge of financial and operational analysis and business case development
- Knowledge of marketing functions and processes of the banking issuance business
- Advanced negotiation skills and ability to handle complex sales
#LI-Remote | #LI-JP1
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.