Strategic Business Analyst
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Operations team at Feedzai is responsible for ensuring strategic alignment and flawless execution, as well as the efficiency of the company as whole, by transforming business processes, tools, data & insights, while ensuring great day-to-day work experiences for all other teams and departments. Join Us!
We’re looking for a Strategic Business Analyst to play a pivotal role in driving the long-term success and sustainability of Feedzai.
A member of Feedzai’s Global Operations team and reporting to the Director of Strategic Development, you will be responsible for supporting the development of the company’s strategic growth planning process, while aggregating and overseeing the strategic growth plan documentation. At the same time, you’ll be enabling our business performance management process, both on the Senior Leadership level, as well as by collaborating closely with the People Team to align people performance and measurement with our strategic objectives.
In order to be successful in this role, the candidate will have excellent consultancy skills, with strong strategic thinking, presentation development ability and analytical skills. The candidate will also have great empathy and communication skills to understand and relay the company’s strategy to all stakeholders. The candidate should be effective at driving change and be experienced at working in a remote-heavy work environment.
Your Day to Day:
- Strategic Growth Plan:
- Support the development of the company’s strategic planning process, working closely with all the other areas of the company, particularly with Finance and Product
- Work on the development of the company's strategic plandocumentation in collaboration with the executive team and subject matter experts
- Conduct comprehensive market research and analysis to identify growth opportunities and industry trends
- Work cross-functionally to ensure alignment of strategic initiatives with organizational goals
- Business Performance Management:
- Work cross-functionally to establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess business performance
- Analyze financial and operational data to identify areas for improvement and optimization
- People Team Collaboration:
- Work closely with the People Team to align People performance initiatives with strategic objectives, in order to drive a culture of performance excellence and employee engagement
- Board Support:
- Prepare the documentation to support quarterly Board meetings
- Work on ad hoc communications and presentations to external stakeholders (board, shareholders, investors etc.)
You Have & You Know-how:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related Business field; Master's degree preferably in a business or technical specialty
- 3-5+ years of experience in consulting with deep expertise in strategic development
- Business performance management and people performance measurement related projects’ experience as a plus
- Problem solver and logical thinker
- Excellent presentation development skills (Powerpoint, Google slides)
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills, with excellent Excel (Google sheets) skills
- Excellent communication (english)
- Experience in a high-growth tech SaaS company
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.