Senior Billing Specialist
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Finance Team focuses on the long-term profitability and the growth of Feedzai. They are a high-performing team with a healthy work-life balance. Their four main objectives are to: Optimize our systems, close and report out timely and accurately, actively collaborate and partner with the business, prioritize, and invest in employees. In addition, the Finance Team ensures that Feedzai can lean in, try new things, and discover our potential by enabling development and product differentiation. Join Us!
Your Day to Day:
- Monthly review, changes to Schedule of Revenue Recognition for existing contracts, as per Group’s policy and IFRS GAAP
- Develop processes and engage with Customer Success and Sales teams, to fully document and support Revenue recognition, Billing, and Collections, including POs, new client setup, contract, Evidence of Delivery, Billable hours, Credit notes, etc.
- Perform, book, reconcile, follow up, track and manage Billing to clients
- Solve for Billing and Collections challenges, including local compliance in the geography of each reporting entity
- Accountable for assessing impairment and application of the ECL model, as per Group’s policy and IFRS GAAP
- Develop and enhance processes & controls around revenue, billing and collections related financial metrics
- Interact with internal and external auditors, managing preparation of technical memos.
- Assist with the month end close process, as well as related tax reporting
You Have & You Know-how:
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in Management/Economics/Finance/Accounting
- Previous relevant experience in similar functions (at least 3 years), preferably in a SaaS company
- Strong knowledge of SaaS revenue recognition rules, mainly IFRS15 (ASC 606 optional)
- Experience in Revenue controllership in multiple legal entities / currencies
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience in Netsuite/SAP ERP (preferred)
- Experience in software, SaaS, IT related companies (preferred)
- Fluency in Portuguese and English
- Ability to work with autonomy and under pressure
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Able to give clear and consistent recommendations and/or instructions to team members.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and documentation skills
- Exceptional writing proficiency and oral presentation skills.
- Excellent listening, problem solving, and decision making skills
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.