Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Operations Team at Feedzai is responsible for ensuring strategic alignment, flawless execution, and the company's efficiency as a whole by transforming business processes, tools, data, and insights while providing great day-to-day work experiences for our collaborative team spanning across the globe. Our team spirit and trust let us go further together. Join Us!
You will be working full time based in our Lisbon office, and you will be part of the Operations team, reporting to the Global Workplace Operations Manager.
Your Day to Day:
- Take care of our Employees Workplace experience, including welcoming our New Joiners to the company
- Serve as the point person for building maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment and office facilities
- Answering or referring inquiries through phone and or email
- Promote the Engagement Plan, together with the People team
- Help prepare for and set up special events and business meetings
- Be at the front desk welcoming clients and other visitors with a warm and inviting attitude
- Partner with Finance to provide assistance with corporate housing search to all offices
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Identifying and executing space planning projects to improve productivity and collaboration
- Be available to travel to other offices when needed
You Have & You Know-how:
- Ideally 2-4 years of experience as an Office Manager
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- Good skills in MS Word, Excel
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.