Data Visualization Engineer
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The goal of the Data Visualization group at Feedzai is to inspire and empower our users — Fraud Analysts and Data Scientists — to make accurate and fast decisions, making complex data understandable through insightful, accessible, and beautiful data experiences, while enabling the community to evolve together.
The team closely collaborates with other Research groups at Feedzai and contributes to the Product in a variety of ways. A typical project starts with state-of-the-art research, user research and interviews, and evolves to mockups and prototypes focused on solving the pains identified with innovative visualization techniques. Our tools of choice include: React, visx, and Figma. Join us!
We are looking for a Data Visualization Engineer passionate about creating charts that are as useful as they are beautiful. You have web development knowledge to help us with delivering these charts to end-users. At the same time, you’ll be invested in exploring, testing or even creating new visualization tools and techniques that improve user experience and contribute to the advancement of research in Data Visualization.
Your Day to Day:
- Work on the entire project development lifecycle from user research to prototyping or developing product-ready interfaces that translate complex data into actionable insights;
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, UX designers, and Front-end developers, to deliver innovative visualizations and data experiences that contribute to improve the experience of our users;
- Be an advocate for the application of Data Visualization best practices throughout the company;
- Have a Research mindset and be interested in learning new techniques, sharing them, and contributing to the research community;
- Presenting your outputs to various audiences — from internal stakeholders to clients/users.
- Participating in knowledge sharing sessions with other Research team members.
You Have & You Know-how:
- Proficiency in ReactJS;
- Experience in applying data visualization theory and best practices to develop creative data visualizations with a user-centered approach;
- Experience with GIT;
- Ability to evaluate and incorporate feedback from different stakeholders to improve your data visualizations;
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Figma; Knowledge of web accessibility; Experience in web development; Knowledge of python.
By joining us, you’ll be part of a creative team focused on improving user experience and advancing on the field of Data Visualization. You’ll be given autonomy to come up with innovative solutions that contribute to stopping financial crime.
The Research Team
At Feedzai Research, our goal is to develop advanced RiskOps solutions for detecting financial fraud and preventing money laundering, while strongly adhering to Responsible AI practices. We combine deep tech expertise with practical application, creating an environment where scientific exploration and innovation are highly valued. This is an ideal setting for those eager to contribute to AI research and see its real-world effects in the financial sector. Join us at Feedzai Research, where innovative AI meets practical solutions.
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.