Revenue Operations Analyst
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
We believe in the power of our product. We continue to execute and build momentum as we develop our customer base with the world's top banks; we work with four of the five largest banks in the US, acquirers, processors, and merchants. In our fast-paced and open environment, you will be working with a collaborative team spanning across the globe and delivering exceptional results. We are committed to building something extraordinary. Join Us!
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to play a key role in supporting the long-term success and sustainability of Feedzai. This role will report to the Revenue Operations Director and work closely with the wider Revenue Team. The Revenue Operations team owns forecast accuracy, runs the sales processes and frameworks, ensures an efficient end-to-end GTM execution from Marketing to Customer Success Management team, and designs and executes commission plans. The ideal candidate will have a strong strategic thinking, presentation development ability, communication and analytical skills, as well as be experienced at working in a remote-heavy work environment.
Your Day to Day:
- Support revenue forecasting processes, ensuring accurate and timely forecasting across regions.
- Regularly monitor and analyze sales performance metrics and provide insights to drive continuous improvement and revenue growth.
- Continuously assess opportunities to further streamline sales processes and adopt frameworks to standardize and optimize GTM operations.
- Support the Revenue Operations Director in working cross-functionally to guarantee an end-to-end execution of the GTM strategy, collaborating with Marketing, Product and other teams to ensure a seamless customer journey.
- Contribute to the organization of key Revenue events, such as the SKO and QBRs.
- Support the Revenue Operations Director by working cross-functionally to identify revenue growth opportunities and drive revenue initiatives within the financial services sector.
You Have, You Know-how, You are:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or related Business field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Revenue/sales operations or consulting with deep expertise in strategic development, or specifically in revenue planning, sales process optimization and analytics, ideally within the financial services SaaS industry.
- Experience with CRM and sales/marketing systems, as well as revenue analytics platforms, is highly desirable.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams, senior executives, and regional leaders.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Excellent presentation development skills (Powerpoint / Google slides)
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory.
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.