Product Marketing Specialist (Temporary)
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Marketing Team is empowered to spark change daily with MAP - Mastery in their role, Autonomy to make decisions, and a Purpose to make the world a safer place for all consumers. Using cutting-edge tech and delivering best-in-class content, they influence the trajectory of our company. It’s this team spirit and trust in each other that let us go further together. This team has two simple goals: 1. Everyone in the world knows about the Feedzai brand. 2. Making sure our sales team is busy. Join Us!
As Product Marketing Specialist, you will help to define and execute the marketing programs that drive demand for Feedzai’s fraud and financial crime products. You will develop competitive, differentiated positioning for audiences that span from C-level executives and heads of fraud operations teams to system architects and developers. This role will directly support customer acquisition and is a rare opportunity to join an AI/ML FinTech company that serves some of the largest financial institutions in the world.
Your Day to Day:
- The candidate should be able to support the creation of value propositions for our target markets in order to:
- Help deliver go-to-market strategy and assets across product lines and teams - sales, product, and marketing
- Support customer acquisition through sales enablement assets particularly pitch decks and solution sheets, deliver competitive intelligence (eg, battlecards, 3rd party market research, deep dive decks)
- Craft compelling value-driven messaging that demonstrates to our market not only Feedzai’s advancements, but also how we use this technology to solve customer problems
- Support the feedback loop between Feedzai cross-functional teams and the market, by gathering insights from customers and analysts, and then socialize that back to team leaders to optimize the roadmap, unique selling propositions, and pipeline build motions
You Have & You Know-how:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Strategic thinker with 2+ years of experience positioning and marketing in a B2B product marketing role, ideally in fintech
- Ability to drive projects to successful completion
- Clear thinker and communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven problem solver, able to discern the crux of an issue and use good judgement in recommending practical solutions
- Ability to follow and iterate on established processes
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.