Client Relationship Manager (Central Time Zone)
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (CRM)
REMOTE: Must be located in Central Time Zone
The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for working with our largest and highest potential accounts, as well as teammates in sales and client services to ensure the best possible client experience.
What you will do:
Work with clients in conjunction with our sales and client services teams to:
Deepen existing client relationships:
- Build lasting relationships across key accounts
- Identify areas of potential growth with existing customers by working with clients to find upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Work across client services, sales and medical affairs groups to provide clients access to people who can answer their questions and issues as they come up
Ensure seamless customer experiences:
- Help new accounts get setup for success from their first order
- Educate and train new accounts on how to work well with GeneDx and help develop workflows, practices, etc. in conjunction with the customer to make our testing work for them
- Work proactively to identify potential issues or areas of dissatisfaction within an account and address it head on before it becomes a problem
- Partner with colleagues in sales and client services to ensure clients have their needs met in a seamless fashion that’s efficient while maximizing their satisfaction
Help grow high potential accounts
- Collaborate with sales to identify opportunities for growth within high potential accounts
- Work with sales to identify issues that may prevent accounts from working with GeneDx more and work with internal stakeholders to resolve those issues
- Develop strategies for how you and field sales can work together to drive growth within your accounts
- Build relationships with customer stakeholders to ensure broad, lasting satisfaction and buy in
What you bring:
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in healthcare a plus
- 5+ years of work experience on the front lines in relevant customer-facing functions, including: customer/client success, account management, customer support and/or sales (including field, inside and national accounts)
- A track record across your work history of solving complex, cross-functional customer facing problems
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent relationship development and management skills
- Active listener who can help clients feel heard while also getting to the root cause of the issues a customer is facing
- Dynamic problem solving mindset oriented towards finding creative solutions to customer issues
- A truly great teammate who works well with others cross functionally to find common ground and constructively solve issues as they arise
- Ability to think big picture while also focusing on the details of a situation that are causing problems for a client
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other relevant tools highly desirable
Science - Minded, Patient - Focused.
At GeneDx, we create, follow, and are informed by cutting-edge science. With over 20 years of expertise in diagnosing rare disorders and diseases, and pioneering work in the identification of new disease-causing genes, our commitment to genetic disease detection, discovery, and diagnosis is based on sound science and is focused on enhancing patient care.
Experts in what matters most.
With hundreds of genetic counselors, MD/PhD scientists, and clinical and molecular genomics specialists on staff, we are the industry’s genetic testing experts and proud of it. We share the same goal as healthcare providers, patients, and families: to provide clear, accurate, and meaningful answers we all can trust.
SEQUENCING HAS THE POWER TO SOLVE DIAGNOSTIC CHALLENGES.
From sequencing to reporting and beyond, our technical and clinical experts are providing guidance every step of the way:
- High-quality testing: Our laboratory is CLIA certified and CAP accredited and most of our tests are also New York State approved.
- Advanced detection: By interrogating genes for complex variants, we can identify the underlying causes of conditions that may otherwise be missed.
- Thorough analysis: We classify variants according to our custom adaptation of the most recent guidelines. We then leverage our rich internal database for additional interpretation evidence.
- Customized care: Our experts review all test results and write reports in a clear, concise, and personalized way. We also include information for research studies in specific clinical situations.
- Impactful discovery: Our researchers continue working to find answers even after testing is complete. Through both internal research efforts and global collaborations, we have identified and published hundreds of new disease-gene relationships and developed novel tools for genomic data analysis. These efforts ultimately deliver more diagnostic findings to individuals.
Learn more About Us here.
Essential on-site and customer facing employees may be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations. Medical or religious exemptions considered.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Voluntary benefits
GeneDx is an Equal Opportunity Employer.