Director, IT PMO
Who You Are
You are devoted, compassionate, and enjoy being on the front lines in healthcare, changing the lives of your patients. You are passionate about getting to the root cause of a patient’s conditions, removing social determinants of healthcare, and ensuring the highest possible quality of life for those in your care. You don’t want to sacrifice quality over quantity, and you aim to provide the same level of care and commitment to your patients that you would to your own family member.
Does this sound like you? If so, we should talk.
Who We Are
We are Honest Medical Group, a groundbreaking team of health care professionals focused on making a major impact in health care. At Honest, we align every aspect of our company to support patients and providers. We are devoted to purpose and inspired by innovation. We embrace our communities and lead with kindness. We drive health improvements, create a seamless member experience, and eliminate unnecessary cost. We listen to the needs of our patients and our employees—continually working to push beyond the status quo.
For us, it’s all in an Honest day’s work.
The Director, IT PMO is responsible for leading and managing the IT Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure the successful delivery of IT projects aligned with the organization's strategic goals and objectives. This role involves overseeing project management processes, standards, and methodologies, as well as driving continuous improvement initiatives within the IT project portfolio. The IT PMO Director collaborates with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, project management community and senior leadership to prioritize, plan, and execute projects.
Primary Functions Include:
- ·Develop and communicate the IT project management strategy, vision, and goals in alignment with the overall IT and broader organizational strategy.
- Provide strategic direction, and guidance to the PMO project management team, helping to nurture and develop their talent and expertise.
- Lead the evaluation, and prioritization of IT projects, ensuring alignment with Honest’s strategic goals, priorities and resource constraints.
- Facilitate the process of developing business cases and ROI calculations that will support the prioritization discussions and decision making.
- Establish a robust project portfolio management process to optimize resource allocation and maximize project delivery efficiency.
- Define and implement a project management governance framework to enable project delivery discipline and visibility into status.
- Resource planning in conjunction with our own teams, and any contractors or vendors associated with our projects.
- Active management of project risks and barriers to progress
- Ensuring projects are delivered in adherence with company cybersecurity standards and policies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including senior management, departments, and external partners.
- Communicate project status, risks, and issues effectively to stakeholders and solicit their input for decision-making.
- Assist in identifying and driving change management related activities associated with technology capabilities delivered to promote adoption and business benefit realization.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for project delivery and monitor the performance of the project portfolio including lessons learnt and how we continue to strengthen our delivery quality and processes.
- Prepare and present regular reports to senior leadership on project status, risks, and achievements.
- Collaborate with the project and finance teams to develop and manage the IT project budget.
- Perform other related responsibilities as assigned.
How You Qualify
You reviewed the Who You Are section of this job posting and immediately felt the need to read on. This makes you a match for our innovative culture. You accept things change quickly in a startup environment and are willing to pivot quickly on priorities.
- Must have reliable access to high-speed internet to ensure seamless remote work communication and productivity
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business, or related field required
- 8+ years of experience in a role within an IT PMO or similar function
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification is preferred
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and best practices
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with project portfolio management tools and systems.
How You are Supported
- As a full-time team member, you will benefit from Honest’s exceptional total rewards package, including competitive base pay with bonuses, paid time off starting at 4 weeks for full time employees, 12 paid holidays per year, reimbursement for continuing medical education, 401k with match, health, dental, and vision insurance.
- As a part-time team member, you will benefit from Honest’s total rewards package, including competitive base pay with bonuses, pro-rated paid time off, paid holidays, reimbursement for continuing medical education, 401k with match.
- Family friendly policies that support paid parental leave and flexible work arrangements
- As a team member you’ll be supported by our robust commitment to training and development that starts with onboarding and continues throughout your career with Honest
- You will collaborate with like-minded healthcare professionals who, like you, understand the importance and value of Honest’s high-quality, value-based, care model.
Honest is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.