Advanced Practice Provider
Who You Are
You are devoted, compassionate, and enjoy being on the front lines in healthcare, changing the lives of your patients. You are passionate about getting to the root cause of a patient’s conditions, removing social determinants of healthcare, and ensuring the highest possible quality of life for those in your care. You don’t want to sacrifice quality over quantity, and you aim to provide the same level of care and commitment to your patients that you would to your own family member.
Does this sound like you? If so, we should talk.
Who We Are
We are Honest Medical Group, a groundbreaking team of health care professionals focused on making a major impact in health care. At Honest, we align every aspect of our company to support patients and providers. We are devoted to purpose and inspired by innovation. We embrace our communities and lead with kindness. We drive health improvements, create a seamless member experience, and eliminate unnecessary cost. We listen to the needs of our patients and our employees—continually working to push beyond the status quo.
For us, it’s all in an Honest day’s work.
As an Advanced Practice Provider with Honest, you will influence and ensure the best clinical care for your patients. You will leverage an integrated technology platform and be complimented by an entire team of professionals including nurse care managers, pharmacists, social workers, care coordinator, and transition of care coordinator – all within the Honest family.
This position is remote, but you must be located within or nearby our Buffalo, NY market to ensure availability to provide in-home care to patients, as well as to attend meetings with Honest team members and representatives from our joint venture (JV) partners in person as necessary.
Primary Functions Include:
- Provide comprehensive management of patient conditions, including assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and consultation, on a longitudinal basis.
- Support transitions of care via collaborative pathways with post-acute care facilities.
- Accurately document patient conditions and encounters in an EMR.
- Ensure high levels of quality and patient satisfaction with each encounter.
- Partner with Honest’s care team to identify and eliminate social determinants of healthcare for your patients, including functional capacity, home environment, health literacy, housing instability, food insecurity, and caregiver support. and in-home support service in care planning.
- Perform other related responsibilities as assigned.
How You Qualify
You reviewed the Who You Are section of this job posting and immediately felt the need to read on. That makes you a match for our innovative culture.
- You have completed an accredited program for Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA-C)
- Unrestricted Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant state license, including board certification, or the ability to become board certified within 2 years
- BLS certification required
- Phlebotomy experience preferred
- Medication administration experience preferred
- You have strong comprehension of clinical standards of care and are focused on quality of life for your patients
- You are able to arrange and consistently travel to various work sites, as well as possess and maintain a valid driver's license in your state of residence and motor vehicle insurance
How You are Supported
- As a full-time team member, you will benefit from Honest’s exceptional total rewards package, including competitive base pay with bonuses, paid time off starting at 4 weeks for full time employees, 12 paid holidays per year, reimbursement for continuing medical education, 401k with match, health, dental, and vision insurance.
- As a part-time team member, you will benefit from Honest’s total rewards package, including competitive base pay with bonuses, pro-rated paid time off, paid holidays, reimbursement for continuing medical education, 401k with match.
- Family friendly policies that support paid parental leave and flexible work arrangements
- As a team member you’ll be supported by our robust commitment to training and development that starts with onboarding and continues throughout your career with Honest
- You will collaborate with like-minded healthcare professionals who, like you, understand the importance and value of Honest’s high-quality, value-based, care model.
Honest is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.