Program Support Coordinator
Who We Are
We are Imagine Pediatrics, a devoted and compassionate, multi-disciplinary pediatrician-led medical group that is creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve. Energized by our mission to reimagine pediatric health care, we are pioneering virtual-first care services that include care coordination and around-the-clock access to complex-care clinicians from home. We don’t replace a child's existing care team. Instead, we collaborate to deliver continuous support to kids, so they can spend less time in the hospital and more time thriving at home and in their communities.
Every day we boldly challenge old approaches and seek out new and better ways to improve the health and lives of children with medical complexity. In partnership with caregivers, providers, and health plans, we break down the barriers that stand between families and quality care for their children. We know we can’t solve every challenge in the lives of these kids, but we can work tirelessly to give them, their families, and other caregivers the help and relief they need, right when they need it. We know a better approach to pediatric health care is within reach, and we are committed to seizing it today.
What We Live By
We’re guided by our five core values:
- Children first. We put the best interests of children above all. We are uncompromising in our commitment to improving the lives of children and families by bringing the best care to them.
- Earn trust. We cherish the trusting relationships we build with the children and families we serve, our partners, and each other. We seek first to understand and speak honestly.
- Innovate today. We refuse to accept the way things have always been done. Children and families are waiting for our help and their bravery demands that we relentlessly challenge assumptions to develop new approaches.
- Embrace humanity. We lead with empathy and authenticity, presuming competence and good intentions. When we stumble, we use the opportunity to learn and grow stronger.
- One team, diverse perspectives. We work alongside families as one team towards a shared purpose. We champion diversity and acknowledge the contributions of others.
What You'll Do
Role independently performs routine administrative support and coordinates projects including, but not limited to, specialized planning, organizing, scheduling, and tracking duties related to departmental needs. Helps analyze and track results of efforts. Establishes close working relationships with stakeholders, key colleagues and vendors who provide services and information. Maintains an understanding of department operational priorities.
- Prepares necessary information in support of planning for upcoming meetings/projects/departmental initiatives
- Requests materials/documentation for projects, including, but not limited to appeals, mailings, announcements, emails, and other required forms
- Coordinates input from leader and other internal/external stakeholders to create a detailed project plan for each effort (tasks/risks/issues/team resources, etc.)
- Drives creation and timely delivery of projects
- Coordinates internal and external team member communication
- Coordinates schedules, including requests for products and tasks from internal/external team members
- Answers calls promptly and courteously and delivers accurate messages to the appropriate person
- Triages inquiries from external partners in a prompt and courteous manner regarding program or messages, responding or forwarding as appropriate
- May maintain inventory of departmental equipment/supplies and order replacements as appropriate
- After training, shows proficiency in using department software
- Captures information pertinent to projects
- Formats/prints documentation as required
- Ensures project/appeal/outreach documentation is complete
- Obtains, validates, analyzes and manipulates data from various internal
What You Bring & How You Qualify
First and foremost, you’re passionate and committed to reimagining pediatric health care and creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support, they deserve. We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Program Support Coordinator to join our SSI team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting our team in navigating the SSI application process and ensuring that our patients receive the support they need. Your expertise will play a pivotal role in helping our patient’s families secure the benefits they may be entitled to.
- Knowledge of routine office procedures
- Excellent communication skills both verbal/written with professional and nonprofessional people
- Proficiency with PC, general office equipment, spreadsheets, multi-tasking, and exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledge of healthcare industry preferred
- GED or HS Diploma Required
- Associate degree in health related or business administration preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
- 2 years Administrative and/or program support experience
What We Offer (Benefits + Perks)
The target base salary for this position starts at $21.00+ per hour in addition to competitive company benefits package and eligibility to participate in an employee equity purchase program (as applicable). When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors including job-related knowledge, skills and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
We provide these additional benefits and perks:
· Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
· 401(k) with 4% match, vested 100% from day one
· 20 days PTO + 10 Company Holidays & 2 Floating Holidays
· Paid parental leave + fertility benefit
· Pet Insurance
· Additional benefits to be detailed in offer
We Value Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We believe that creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve requires a diverse team with diverse perspectives. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at Imagine Pediatrics are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.