Senior Director, Acquisitions (Germany) (m/f/d)
IMMO Investment Technologies
- Support the Acquisitions team for the execution of capital deployment within the residential real estate market and all related processes, including leading work in preparation for weekly Sourcing team meetings and Review Committee meetings
- Work with IMMO’s data science markets intelligence team and Investment (Product) Managers, to create and drive our country and city level approach to sourcing and acquisition underwriting and investment strategies
- Support transaction management and post-merger integrations of property portfolios and corporate real estate management teams. Defining and drafting the bid strategy, bid scoring model, business plan / funding plan.
- With the Product & Tech teams, support the development of Acquisition related tech products and tools
- Support and develop the acquisitions team’s underwriting and acquisition processes to rapidly deploy investor capital and scale up portfolios
- Assist the team working with IMMO’s Product & Tech functions to develop IMMO’s ACQ products eg. digitizing asset underwrites.
- Help drive the ACQ team’s x-functional collaboration with our Asset Management, Biz Ops, Tech & Product teams to develop both internal processes and tech tools to help scale the business
- Advise and support clients on all aspects of real estate- (finance) related business matters.
- Support Real Estate Due Diligence and undertaking a business review on behalf of lending banks mergers or acquisitions.
- Writing business cases for capital projects. Funding; selection of financial institution, term sheet negotiations, security package, financial close support.
- Support strategy and real estate decisions in terms of acquisition and disposal advice.
- Support stakeholders with planning and underwriting of solutions, disposal strategies, increasing rentability, investigating redevelopment potential, implementing cost reduction schemes, strategic and operational restructuring and increasing operating capital.
- Excellent German & English spoken & written communication skills
- You are experienced in real estate financial modeling and underwriting, and experience working on transactions
- You enjoy deal execution and have experience supporting teams to deploy investor capital within an institutional / professional investment environment eg. fund manager, investment bank, PE fund
- You thrive in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative environment
- You are data-driven, analytical and detail oriented, experienced in market/competitive analysis, assessing business models.
- You are a problem solver and a self-starter who takes initiative, responsibility and leads by example
- You are able to think in terms of how to build processes and operations to allow our acquisitions team to underwrite hundreds of properties a week!
- Flexibility to travel around Germany