Senior Product Designer
IMMO Investment Technologies
- Identify key customer problems through primary and secondary research based on an established research framework; select appropriate methods of research to suit project needs, timelines, and resourcing.
- Effectively and compellingly present research objectives, hypotheses, methodology, execution, analysis, and lead communication.
- Create low-fi, mid-fi UX concepts, as well as hi-fidelity UI designs for implementation
- Create interactive prototypes for user testing and internal review
- Conduct user testing and synthesize results to validate product concepts and designs
- Continuously gather user feedback and analytics on existing products to identify improvements
- Own, extend, and implement the company’s design system, ensuring the design and brand consistency across all areas of the product
- Collaborate with product managers and work closely with the engineering team during implementation
- 5+ years experience in UX/UI or Product design
- Proven experience in various important phases of the design process: user research, research synthesis, wireframing, prototyping, UI design, and usability testing
- Experience in creating both mobile & web applications, plus a well-rounded portfolio to demonstrate is a must.
- Experience in conducting usability tests (moderated or unmoderated) and the ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Well-versed in using Figma as a primary design tool.
- Experience using UI design systems and creating design components.
- You have worked together with product managers and designers to translate research findings into product decisions and design solutions.
- You are a great storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers, and other stakeholders (in English)
- Be able to describe user problems and business opportunities to a variety of stakeholders by leveraging both quantitative and qualitative data
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HTML, CSS to communicate with developers during the design implementation stage
Nice to have
- German and Spanish speaker
- Experience / domain knowledge in the real estate industry is a plus
- Experience using remote research tools such as UserZoom or UserTesting
- Option for equity within the business
- Flexible leave policy
- Flexible working policy, we believe that work is something you do not when you have to do it
- Mental Health Assistance
- A truly collaborative culture where the best ideas win, not the person with the most senior title
- The ability to figure out your own solutions, and the responsibility to implement them
- A culture that is devoid of egos, where People > Product > Profits