IMMO Investment Technologies
- Foster a scientific approach to business problems, form hypotheses, and test them with data. Create prediction models and find creative ways to validate and improve their performance.
- Join one of our product teams working on market intelligence, investments, or property acquisitions. Create data products we can use in our operational day-to-day. Propose appropriate solutions, create prototypes, and demonstrate business value. Work with our data platform team to bring your solution into production.
- Work with data from a variety of internal and external datasets. Find the right one for your use case. Explore it quickly and carefully, and understand its usefulness and challenges. Work with data engineers to integrate and curate new datasets with value for our business and data teams.
What we need from you
- You have a strong track record of applying quantitative analysis to see beyond the numbers, generate actionable insights and drive the adoption of your proposed changes by influencing stakeholders.
- You have proven experience with methods beyond summary statistics like hypothesis testing, Bayesian statistics, econometrics, or machine learning.
- With your strong Python or R skills, you can create prototypes and effectively explore big and small data in all shapes. Software development or MLOps experience is a plus.
- You can use SQL to access and transform data. Basic experience with a BI tool like Looker or Tableau is a plus.
- Ideally, first experience working with geospatial, text, or image data for real-estate use cases.
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously and with teams located across our offices. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, prioritize your focus based on impact, and are able to own a project from start to finish
Tools you will use
- AWS Sagemaker
- Serverless Framework
- Apache Kafka