Senior Azure Data Developer
Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2023
Interwell Health is a kidney care management company that partners with physicians on its mission to reimagine healthcare—with the expertise, scale, compassion, and vision to set the standard for the industry and help patients live their best lives. We are on a mission to help people and we know the work we do changes their lives. If there is a better way, we will create it. So, if our mission speaks to you, join us!
Interwell Health’s Sr. Azure Data Developer role is responsible for corporate claims data acquisition, file loading and structure development. The ideal candidate will have a track record of building report creation and ad hoc analysis under a on-premise and cloud environment.
This position requires using current Data warehouse technologies, design, test, plan, implement, maintain databases.
The work you will do:
- Designs and develops database systems, processes and documentation, based on the requirements of the company. This includes collecting data, analyzing data, designing algorithms, drawing flowcharts and implementing code.
- Collaborates effectively with the development groups to deliver projects to the satisfaction of the client in a timely fashion.
- Maintains current knowledge of the latest and newest technologies in the areas of specific relevancy to the Data Architecture group for utilization as appropriate within the department. Identifies and researches enhancement options and process improvements making suggestions to senior managers as needed.
- Assist with schema design, code review, SQL query tuning.
- Write and deploy SQL code.
- Guide and mentor junior teammates acting as a resource with respect to the definition of development processes, methodologies and frameworks and other technical aspects of the projects and provides direction and assistance regarding working with users and the process and issues encountered with user interaction.
- Become skilled with the architecture and technology supporting the DataWarehouse, to design and develop accordingly.
- Ensure the distribution of knowledge for processes being designed and built within the team to ensure assigned jobs are completed accurately and according to schedule and that all deadlines are met.
- Ensure the design of sufficient documentation for easy and smooth hand-over of projects.
- Participate in the formulation and design of methodologies.
- Trains in developing with tools that are available with the DataWarehouse infrastructure and help with development, where appropriate.
The skills and qualifications you need:
- 5-8 years related experience with bachelor’s degree; or a master’s degree with 3 years’ experience.
- Must feel comfortable programming in C#
- Ability to architect simple and complex solutions related to integration with other applications and design.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong presentation skills. Ability to present formally to users and customers during gathering requirements, workshops, and feedback sessions.
- Experience working under tight deadline while maintaining high product relevance and quality.
- Azure/SQL focus
- 5-8 years’ experience using Azure Data Factory pipelines
- 5 years’ experience working with Azure databases
- Extensive experience with MS SQL stack. (SSIS and ADF)
- Extensive experience with Azure - Cloud migration.
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops
Our mission is to reinvent healthcare to help patients live their best lives, and we proudly live our mission-driven values:
- We care deeply about the people we serve.
- We are better when we work together.
- Humility is a source of our strength.
- We bring joy to our work.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. Everyone is welcome and included. We value our differences and learn from each other. Our team members come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. No matter how you identify your lifestyle, creed, or fandom, we value everyone's unique journey.
Oh, and one more thing … a recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
Come join us and help our patients live their best lives. Learn more at www.interwellhealth.com.