Clinical Director (Bilingual) ($5k Sign On Bonus)
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
Interwell Health is a kidney care management company that partners with physicians on its mission to reimagine healthcare—with the expertise, scale, compassion, and vision to set the standard for the industry and help patients live their best lives. We are on a mission to help people and we know the work we do changes their lives. If there is a better way, we will create it. So, if our mission speaks to you, join us!
The Clinical Director will grow, scale, and lead our interdisciplinary clinical care team across their
assigned division. The Clinical Director will be responsible for developing and ensuring execution of the plan to achieve continuous improvement of value based care outcomes, partner specific metrics, and company goals. The director will foster partnerships with executive level external stakeholders that allow for strategic collaboration to meet aligned goals.
The work you will do:
- Assess clinician capacity and identify opportunities to improve productivity and effectiveness interdisciplinary teams.
- Build and lead management processes to ensure an environment where clinicians are empowered and inspired to deliver on Interwell Health vision and values.
- Identify opportunities to improve quality outcomes, develop strategic plans for improvement and facilitate completion of the performance improvement process.
- Effectively present information to leaders and team members to inform and improve performance.
- Collaborate cross functionally across departments with multiple different stakeholders.
The skills and qualifications you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Health Sciences or related field.
- Active license to practice (RN/NP/PA/SW/RD/PharmD).
- 5+ years experience in driving value based models of care for patients with CKD and ESKD OR other chronic disease management.
- 5+ years of managerial/leadership experience including the coaching and professional development of employees.
- Experience leading investigative data analysis and performance management (Process and Quality Improvement).
- Demonstrated ability to autonomously problem solve, prioritize, and manage multiple projects to successful completion.
- Strong preference for Clinical Director to reside in Puerto Rico.
- Must be bilingual - Spanish - written and verbal professional proficiency required.
Our mission is to reinvent healthcare to help patients live their best lives, and we proudly live our mission-driven values:
- We care deeply about the people we serve.
- We are better when we work together.
- Humility is a source of our strength.
- We bring joy to our work.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. Everyone is welcome and included. We value our differences and learn from each other. Our team members come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. No matter how you identify your lifestyle, creed, or fandom, we value everyone's unique journey.
Oh, and one more thing … a recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
Come join us and help our patients live their best lives. Learn more at www.interwellhealth.com.
See more open positions at Interwell Health
Something looks off?