Clinical Supervisor (Bilingual)
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
Interwell Health is a kidney care management company that partners with physicians on its mission to reimagine healthcare—with the expertise, scale, compassion, and vision to set the standard for the industry and help patients live their best lives. We are on a mission to help people and we know the work we do changes their lives. If there is a better way, we will create it. So, if our mission speaks to you, join us!
The Clinical Supervisor will promote quality patient care and ongoing support of direct reports. The supervisor will be responsible for direct supervision of staff by providing guidance, training and support and will act as a subject matter expert for our Population Health Registered Nurses in Puerto Rico working both in practices and remotely. The supervisor will collaborate with direct reports, practice partners, and internal stakeholders to ensure that all aspects of quality care delivery and an optimal patient experience are being addressed appropriately.
The work you will do:
- Monitor, supervise, and balance workflow of the Population Health Registered Nurses.
- Provide leadership, coaching and development for all direct reports to maintain an engaged and productive workforce.
- Optimize staffing, performance, compliance, productivity, and satisfaction of direct reports.
- Foster a team environment between all direct reports, practice partners and internal stakeholders partners.
- Assist with interviewing of candidates and training of new hires.
The skills and qualifications you need: Must be bilingual - Spanish proficiency required.
- Related renal experience and experience in a supervisory role required.
- Hold an active unrestricted clinical license (RN, CPhT, SW, RD, PharmD).
- Innovative and creative out of the box thinker.
- Excellent verbal, written and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical and leadership skills.
- Strong computer skills and organizational skills.
- Must be bilingual - Spanish - written and verbal professional proficiency required.
- Must reside locally and be able to travel to practices as needed throughout Puerto Rico.
Our mission is to reinvent healthcare to help patients live their best lives, and we proudly live our mission-driven values:
- We care deeply about the people we serve.
- We are better when we work together.
- Humility is a source of our strength.
- We bring joy to our work.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. Everyone is welcome and included. We value our differences and learn from each other. Our team members come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. No matter how you identify your lifestyle, creed, or fandom, we value everyone's unique journey.
Oh, and one more thing … a recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
Come join us and help our patients live their best lives. Learn more at www.interwellhealth.com.
See more open positions at Interwell Health
Something looks off?