Associate Coordinator (Bilingual) (Remote)
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Interwell Health is a kidney care management company that partners with physicians on its mission to reimagine healthcare—with the expertise, scale, compassion, and vision to set the standard for the industry and help patients live their best lives. We are on a mission to help people and we know the work we do changes their lives. If there is a better way, we will create it. So, if our mission speaks to you, join us!
The Associate Coordinator delivers member support through a variety of approaches and procedures resulting in high quality care throughout the member’s journey with Interwell Health. The Associate Coordinator provides members with guidance and support and coordinates with Providers, Clinics, Facilities, and other vendors to ensure care is delivered effectively and producing best possible outcomes.
The work you will do:
- Under close supervision, acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to coordinate and handle inbound and outbound calls for service from members.
- Document member needs and interventions on Interwell Health systems with completeness and accuracy.
- Complete all assignments using work instructions, job aids, and guidance from Preceptor and Supervisor.
- Member interactions involve routine exchanges of information for coordination of medical needs using clear communication and some probing questions.
- Escalate issues to Preceptor and Supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Understands and complies with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
The skills and qualifications you need:
- 1 year of related experience in customer service or administrative support role.
- Must be bilingual - Spanish verbal and written proficiency required.
- High School Diploma required.
- Clear and persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering outstanding customer service.
- Proven history of problem solving and critical thinking.
- Proven history of adaptability and flexibility in the workplace.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications and computer user interfaces.
Our mission is to reinvent healthcare to help patients live their best lives, and we proudly live our mission-driven values:
- We care deeply about the people we serve.
- We are better when we work together.
- Humility is a source of our strength.
- We bring joy to our work.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. Everyone is welcome and included. We value our differences and learn from each other. Our team members come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. No matter how you identify your lifestyle, creed, or fandom, we value everyone's unique journey.
Oh, and one more thing … a recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
Come join us and help our patients live their best lives. Learn more at www.interwellhealth.com.
See more open positions at Interwell Health
Something looks off?