Director of Sales Operations
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Interwell Health is a kidney care management company that partners with physicians on its mission to reimagine healthcare—with the expertise, scale, compassion, and vision to set the standard for the industry and help patients live their best lives. We are on a mission to help people and we know the work we do changes their lives. If there is a better way, we will create it. So, if our mission speaks to you, join us!
We are looking for a Director of Sales Operations to join our team. This newly created position will build the team and set strategy for our Growth operations including sales cycle enablement, proposals, reporting and analytics. This role is responsible for driving efficient and effective sales operations to enable our Growth strategy and ensure our team is positioned for success.
The work you will do:
- Strategically prioritize target accounts and coordinate with marketing and other internal teams to align product messaging and go-to-market approach for customer segments.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional partners to lead sales project management and contract processes. Initiate the development of presentation materials, analyses, market research, etc., in preparation for client meetings.
- Lead the development of tools/infrastructure to support high-functioning sales cycle (e.g., market/prospect assessment tools, pitch decks, term sheet templates, contract templates, ROM opportunity calculators, etc).
- Lead inbound prospect inquiries and proposal development process, including RFPs, FAQs, and any other relatable client-facing documentation.
- Consolidate and deliver sales analytics to internal executive, board, and investor stakeholders.
- Lead internal processes, such as monthly sales and client pipeline reviews.
- Manage and hire a team responsible for supporting sales operations and data efforts.
The skills and qualifications you need:
- 5+ years in healthcare related consultative, finance, or sales operations role
- Preferred health insurance/payer exposure and/or experience
- Preferred value-based care exposure and/or experience
- Preferred knowledge of renal care space, including CKD/ESKD management
- Bachelor's preferred
- Advanced experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Tableau; financial modeling experience highly preferred.
Our mission is to reinvent healthcare to help patients live their best lives, and we proudly live our mission-driven values:
- We care deeply about the people we serve.
- We are better when we work together.
- Humility is a source of our strength.
- We bring joy to our work.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. Everyone is welcome and included. We value our differences and learn from each other. Our team members come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. No matter how you identify your lifestyle, creed, or fandom, we value everyone's unique journey.
Oh, and one more thing … a recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
Come join us and help our patients live their best lives. Learn more at www.interwellhealth.com.
See more open positions at Interwell Health
Something looks off?