Renal Service Coordinator - Supervisor (Bilingual)
People & HR, Operations
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Interwell Health is a kidney care management company that partners with physicians on its mission to reimagine healthcare—with the expertise, scale, compassion, and vision to set the standard for the industry and help patients live their best lives. We are on a mission to help people and we know the work we do changes their lives. If there is a better way, we will create it. So, if our mission speaks to you, join us!
The Renal Service Coordinator Supervisor will be responsible for direct supervision of staff by providing guidance, mentorship and support, and will act as a Subject Matter Expert for our bilingual Renal Service Coordinators working in a remote environment. The Renal Service Coordinators work in collaboration with our team of nurses, telephonically supporting members and connecting them to resources that slow the progression of kidney disease and improve their overall wellbeing. The supervisor will collaborate with direct reports, internal stakeholders, and the region’s Clinical Director to ensure we deliver high quality care and an optimal patient experience.
The work you will do:
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating the Renal Service Coordinator Team in their day-to-day work, and problem solving as issues and process gaps arise.
- Collaborate with other supervisors and senior leadership to develop team policies, procedures, goals, and objectives. Track and report results
- Provide leadership and coaching for all direct reports to maintain an engaged, productive and high-performing team. Support hiring to grow our team with top talent
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on the tools Renal Service Coordinators rely on, guiding team members on using them to achieve their goals, and partnering with other teams on necessary workflow or technological changes.
- Monitor key performance metrics, such as quality, task completion, appropriate prioritization, and workload balance. Provide regular feedback and insights
- Assure team compliance through regular audits and chart reviews. Lead issue resolution in team’s development areas
- Assess departmental needs and recommend necessary changes to upper leadership.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by the manager.
- Partner with Clinical team leadership in delivering strong health outcomes and a positive patient experience
The skills and qualifications you need:
- Must be bilingual - Spanish - written and verbal professional proficiency required.
- 3 or more years of Renal Service Coordinator experience or 2- 3 years of Supervisory experience, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Previous successful remote team leadership experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and email applications.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented, with a strong bias for follow-up and problem resolution.
Our mission is to reinvent healthcare to help patients live their best lives, and we proudly live our mission-driven values:
- We care deeply about the people we serve.
- We are better when we work together.
- Humility is a source of our strength.
- We bring joy to our work.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. Everyone is welcome and included. We value our differences and learn from each other. Our team members come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. No matter how you identify your lifestyle, creed, or fandom, we value everyone's unique journey.
Oh, and one more thing … a recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
Come join us and help our patients live their best lives. Learn more at www.interwellhealth.com.