Director of Finance
Accounting & Finance
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Interwell Health is a kidney care management company that partners with physicians on its mission to reimagine healthcare—with the expertise, scale, compassion, and vision to set the standard for the industry and help patients live their best lives. We are on a mission to help people and we know the work we do changes their lives. If there is a better way, we will create it. So, if our mission speaks to you, join us!
We are seeking a talented Director of Finance to join our dynamic and rapidly growing healthcare company. As a key member of the finance team, you will play a critical role in driving the strategic growth of the company by partnering with the Growth and Strategy teams on business development initiatives, leading corporate development work, developing financial models, analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs), and investor relations. The Director of Finance will serve as a trusted financial advisor to the senior leadership team at Interwell Health.
The work you will do:
- Partner with the Growth team on business development initiatives
- Lead corporate development work, including mergers and acquisitions
- Conduct financial modeling to support business decisions
- Analyze KPIs and provide insights to senior leadership
- Manage investor relations, including preparing financial reports and presentations
- Communicate financial information to senior leadership
- Build financial models using complex legal documents, whether internal or customer-related
The skills and qualifications you need:
- 5+ years of experience in Finance, preferably in healthcare
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting
- Experience working at a healthcare company, ideally within value-based care
- Former investment banking or investing experience
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Ability to analyze KPIs and use them to drive business decisions
- Strong communicator who can work effectively with senior leadership
- Proven ability to lead corporate development and fundraising work
- Experience in budgeting and financial planning
- Experience with value-based care risk financial models
Our mission is to reinvent healthcare to help patients live their best lives, and we proudly live our mission-driven values:
- We care deeply about the people we serve.
- We are better when we work together.
- Humility is a source of our strength.
- We bring joy to our work.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. Everyone is welcome and included. We value our differences and learn from each other. Our team members come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. No matter how you identify your lifestyle, creed, or fandom, we value everyone's unique journey.
Oh, and one more thing … a recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
Come join us and help our patients live their best lives. Learn more at www.interwellhealth.com.
See more open positions at Interwell Health
Something looks off?