Senior SQL Programmer Analyst
Software Engineering, IT
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Interwell Health is a kidney care management company that partners with physicians on its mission to reimagine healthcare—with the expertise, scale, compassion, and vision to set the standard for the industry and help patients live their best lives. We are on a mission to help people and we know the work we do changes their lives. If there is a better way, we will create it. So, if our mission speaks to you, join us!
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in SQL programming and will have large input over design, coding, testing, documenting code, and upgrading existing repositories. You will work with healthcare claims data, Salesforce, EMR, membership and other data sources. Your programming initiatives will provide the basis for additional analytics, visualization, and strategic planning.
The work you will do
- Work with developers, business analysts, other team members and clients to review the business requirements and translate them into code.
- · Design, develop and implement data pipelines to be utilized by analytic and visualization tools
- · Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other developers
- · Work closely with product owner to identify, report and correct programming centric issues.
- · Collaborate with the outcomes and operations data teams to ensure data accuracy and completeness
The skills and qualifications you need:
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- · 5 years of experience in T-SQL (queries, stored procedures, triggers, functions, views, tables, constraints, etc.), and SQL query tuning
- · Azure experience is a plus but not required
- · 1+ years of experience with Python
- · Strong troubleshooting skills
- · Proficiency in MS Excel
- · Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- · Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail and accuracy
- · Suggest and deliver new systems and improvements to current technologies.
Our mission is to reinvent healthcare to help patients live their best lives, and we proudly live our mission-driven values:
- We care deeply about the people we serve.
- We are better when we work together.
- Humility is a source of our strength.
- We bring joy to our work.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. Everyone is welcome and included. We value our differences and learn from each other. Our team members come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. No matter how you identify your lifestyle, creed, or fandom, we value everyone's unique journey.
Oh, and one more thing … a recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
Come join us and help our patients live their best lives. Learn more at www.interwellhealth.com.
See more open positions at Interwell Health
Something looks off?