Vice President, Strategic Growth
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Interwell Health is a kidney care management company that partners with physicians on its mission to reimagine healthcare—with the expertise, scale, compassion, and vision to set the standard for the industry and help patients live their best lives. We are on a mission to help people and we know the work we do changes their lives. If there is a better way, we will create it. So, if our mission speaks to you, join us!
We have a new opportunity for an experienced growth leader to lead how we strategically position and enable our expansion. This is an exciting period and a unique opportunity at Interwell Health to join an ever-growing team and partner with the leading health plans and Accountable Care Organizations (ACO’s) nationally.
As the Vice President of Strategic Growth, you…
- Are responsible for developing and executing a well-defined strategic expansion plan across our existing customers to complement our long-term growth targets
- Enjoy and thrive in growth opportunities that require a strong relationship foundation
- Are adept at synthesizing complicated situations, organizational matrix complexities, conveying them in a manner (internally and externally) to create a successful value proposition for Interwell Health
- Communicate effectively across both internal and external audiences
- Have a strong record of success in relationship management and consultative selling through C-level and VP-level decision makers
- Are highly comfortable and confident navigating those relationships to nurture, develop and grow them on behalf of Interwell Health.
What you will do:
- Further expand and execute Interwell Health’s growth strategy
- Leverage your deep understanding of Interwell Health’s solutions and value points to best position a compelling value for each qualified opportunity
- Confident and comfortable leading every aspect of our commercial cycle: sourcing and developing qualified leads, driving customers/partners to close, and ongoing management of relationships with customers where needed
- Successfully Influence and guide our growth team lead generation and overall opportunity qualification, leveraging personal network relationships and market intelligence to drive pipeline development efforts for payers, ACO’s and/or health systems
- Act as the voice of the market to Interwell Health leadership and internal partners/teams
- Independently and collaboratively lead the executive relationship of our key partnerships to develop, negotiate, and guide organic growth.
- Partner closely with growth enablement, day to day account management, legal, clinical operations, finance/actuarial, and product as needed
What you need:
- 8+ years of business development/growth-related experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated success developing and nurturing C-Level and VP-Level relationships Experience developing risk-based or value-based solutions to payers, ACO’s or at-risk providers/systems
- Experience designing and negotiating sophisticated risk-based contracts that apply an approach where both partners can win and enjoy a sustainable partnership
- Demonstrated success in the managed care market, either selling, managing relationships, or developing a strategy with payers and ACO’s
- You are an excellent storyteller. From the ability to identify the appropriate strategy to win, building the story, and ultimately successfully delivering that story in a manner that helps us gain traction in that opportunity and win the business
- Experience navigating complex 6-18 month consultative sales cycles that factor in numerous influencers and decision-makers
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and entrepreneurial mindset, letting your curiosity never stop and always pushing you
- Passionate about the intersection of technology and healthcare
- Willingness to travel as needed, potentially (~50%)
Our mission is to reinvent healthcare to help patients live their best lives, and we proudly live our mission-driven values:
- We care deeply about the people we serve.
- We are better when we work together.
- Humility is a source of our strength.
- We bring joy to our work.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. Everyone is welcome and included. We value our differences and learn from each other. Our team members come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. No matter how you identify your lifestyle, creed, or fandom, we value everyone's unique journey.
Oh, and one more thing … a recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
Come join us and help our patients live their best lives. Learn more at www.interwellhealth.com.
See more open positions at Interwell Health
Something looks off?