Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Responsible for capacity planning of database-related Infrastructure systems assigned to Data department.
- Help maintains a Disaster Recovery / IT Contingency plan at the data level.
- Responsible for problem management and resolution of Infrastructure systems assigned to Data department.
- Partners with other team leaders to identify points of leverage, integration, and resource sharing opportunities.
- Responsible for providing weekly team status reporting to management including capacity metrics, performance metrics, ticket information, project information, issues, and potential areas of concern.
- Provide peer-level review and mentoring.
- Must have 5+ years hands-on experience in implementing Azure cloud projects for enterprise applications.
- Experience setting up MDM solutions such as Profisee and other integrated third-party solutions.
- Experience setting up user identity, debugging access issues and compute, storage and other planning.
- Other Qualifications: SQL Server Manage Instance setup and monitoring, implementing proof of concepts (POC), IaaS and PaaS, Azure AD, cloud security features, Okta, MFA, Identity Management, Conditional Access, IAM, RBAC, Azure Purview, Azure SSIS Runtime, and PowerShell;
- Must be both a good critical thinker, team player, and hands-on/implementation oriented