Marketing Implementations Manager
What you will do:
- Oversee the effective, accurate, and timely patient onboarding under new client contracts.
- Establish implementation project plans; support, define and gather requirements; outline project objectives; and define implementation success.
- Throughout the implementation process, lead client communications and presentations in conjunction with the account management team, facilitate client meetings, maintain meticulous notes, and constantly assess progress against key milestones.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts (SMEs) to gather requirements for a successful implementation.
- Provide customer service and oversight to build and maintain trusting relationships with clients and any associated third parties. Support the development of internal implementation and project management best practices.
- Proactively identify execution risks and develop solutions to address them or escalate issues and conflicts appropriately and in a timely manner.
The skills and experience you will need:
- 6+ years or more of applicable experience in client onboarding and implementations and/or client management in insurance, pharmacy, and/or healthcare
- Bachelor's degree in a related area (or equivalent relevant experience)
- Demonstrated experience leading projects to completion and meeting schedule milestones for a large system implementation or transition
- Experience balancing operational and client-facing tasks to ensure successful execution
- Deep experience working efficiently with creative teams, including creative brief writing and use of shared project management tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills