Senior Software Engineer
What you will do:
- Writes and deploys code for web services and applications. Writes technical specifications and design documentation for new development projects and enhancements.
- Create, review, update, and refine user stories in Azure DevOps environment. Create Azure Pipelines for deployment of code to multiple environments.
- Analyzes business application requirements of diverse scope and complexity to support business management objectives. Performs code and technical architecture reviews. Reviews range from single routines of software code to complex technical architecture.
- Develops software applications and functionality in accordance with business requirements and technical specifications.
- Applies current technology to solve technical problems and ensure system and application performance optimization.
- Assist junior-level staff with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions.
This skills and qualifications you need:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree a plus.
- 5 - 8 years related experience
- Proficient in Azure DevOps, Git, C#, and Angular. Specializing in developing versatile web applications using ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, and Web API
- Experience with Azure app services, function apps, app insights, app configuration is a plus
- Proven understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented design principles, multi-tier architectures, and common design patterns.
- Experience taking business requirements, and functional and technical specifications delivered by the Business Analysts, and translating to implement software solutions.
- Ability to work creatively, analytically, and independently in a problem-solving environment.