QA Support Consultant
We Breathe Life Into Data
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. And we believe that smarter use of data is essential to this mission. That’s why we built the Healthcare Map — the industry’s largest, most complete, precise view of the U.S. healthcare system — by combining de-identified, real-world patient data with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical experience. The Healthcare Map serves as our foundation for a powerful suite of software applications, helping us answer healthcare’s most complex questions for our partners. Across the healthcare ecosystem, we’re helping our clients unlock critical insights to track detailed patient behaviors and treatment patterns, identify gaps in care, address unmet patient needs, and reduce the global burden of disease.
As we pursue these goals, it remains essential to us that we stay grounded in our values: be awesome, seek growth, deliver “wow,” and enjoy the ride. At Komodo, you will be joining a team of ambitious, supportive Dragons with diverse backgrounds but a shared passion to deliver on our mission to reduce the burden of disease — and enjoy the journey along the way.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
Product Support is critical in ensuring the success of our customers’ use of our products. Our products are built to reduce the burden of global disease, so failure is not an option for us or our customers. As such, we believe our customer support function must be available and able to quickly resolve customer inquiries and ideally provide additional relevant information/guidance on product capabilities / features / functionalities. Our support team is a value added differentiator for our products and are key in renewals, positively enhancing our customers’ experience with our world-class solutions.
Addition to the technical support, our QA support consultants partner with our product team to make sure we release quality products with every release. This function thinks critically about how users interact with the application and thoroughly tests the application to make sure it's free of defects. The primary focus of the QA team is providing confidence that requirements are fulfilled and the product is completely bug free.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Gained an understanding of product functionality and supported customer use cases independently.
- Provided L1 / L2 / L3 support for customers across the globe in a 24/5 environment.
- Regularly contributed clear documentation to the knowledge library.
- Provided timely responses to inbound inquiries.
- Ensured customer satisfaction with consistent positive feedback from customers.
- Transitioned customers from free support to paid premium support.
- Built trust with users and created customer evangelists.
- Gained an understanding of core product functionality.
- Executed test cases independently.
- Thought critically about test case acceptance criteria.
- Collaborated with test case writers and provided recommendations for improvements.
- Evaluated and documented test results accurately.
- Communicated defects with clarity (may include steps, screenshots, videos etc.)
- Effectively executed exploratory testing (testing without a defined test case)
Komodo Pilot Project
- User Management for addition/removal/change/Auth0 provisioning for users.
- Imported files into products and provided analysis of files for compliance.
- Triaged email, product, and support requests for users as well as import/export requests.
What you bring to Komodo Health:
- Previous experience providing high-quality product support.
- Working experience utilizing Salesforce; prior support, admin, development experience is preferable.
- Experience in QA testing for cloud applications.
- Proficiency with defect identification and logging.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work/collaborate in a team environment across different product functions.
- Willingness to progress and adapt with a fast-paced business.
- Goal-oriented mindset with superior work ethic while being self-motivated.
- Life Sciences experience, particularly in Pharma, is a plus.
- Salesforce certifications and consulting experience is a plus.
Where You’ll Work
Komodo Health has a hybrid work model; we recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility for the well-being of both our company and our individual Dragons. Roles may be completely remote based anywhere in the country listed, remote but based in a specific region, or local (commuting distance) to one of our hubs in San Francisco, New York City, or Chicago with remote work options.
What We Offer
On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Komodo Health, we’re proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Dragons at Komodo Health. We offer global time off programs, extensive internal and external career development and learning opportunities, multiple affinity groups celebrating our team’s diversity, and an annual wellness and productivity stipend to support you in being your healthiest, best self.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Komodo Health provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.