Salesforce Sales Cloud Analyst
We Breathe Life Into Data
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. And we believe that smarter use of data is essential to this mission. That’s why we built the Healthcare Map — the industry’s largest, most complete, precise view of the U.S. healthcare system — by combining de-identified, real-world patient data with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical experience. The Healthcare Map serves as our foundation for a powerful suite of software applications, helping us answer healthcare’s most complex questions for our partners. Across the healthcare ecosystem, we’re helping our clients unlock critical insights to track detailed patient behaviors and treatment patterns, identify gaps in care, address unmet patient needs, and reduce the global burden of disease.
As we pursue these goals, it remains essential to us that we stay grounded in our values: be awesome, seek growth, deliver “wow,” and enjoy the ride. At Komodo, you will be joining a team of ambitious, supportive Dragons with diverse backgrounds but a shared passion to deliver on our mission to reduce the burden of disease — and enjoy the journey along the way.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
The Enterprise Solutions Operations (ESO) team at Komodo Health exists to evolve and maintain the CRM and related third-party tools to empower all GTM teams across the full customer lifecycle.
We are building out our ESO team within our GTM department. At Komodo Health, our ESO team is operations-focused within the sales and customer success (CS) areas of Komodo. The role will be responsible for supporting the Manager of GTM Tools & Systems with aspects related to Salesforce (SFDC), Gainsight, and thinking ahead to build out Komodo’s GTM tech stack, which focuses on driving sales’ and CS’ performance and efficiency.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Become a trusted advisor in helping Komodo maximize the benefits we derive from SFDC and our other sales and CS tools
- Maintain and optimize system architecture, workflows, and business processes based on best practices and business requirements
- Partner closely with the ESO team to tackle critical roadmap projects for multiple departments across Komodo & support building out Komodo’s GTM tech stack.
What you bring to Komodo Health:
- Substantial experience of Salesforce Sales Cloud experience including admin-level or consultant knowledge and capabilities
- SFDC Experience: Licensed Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Passion for addressing solutions with long-term, growth focus
- Willingness to challenge and develop the best solution
- Independent drive to carry a task to completion by following up with any necessary internal stakeholders and/or immediately raising task blockers
- Experience with learning and integrating various out-of-the box systems and tools as well as developing custom solutions
Where You’ll Work
Komodo Health has a hybrid work model; we recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility for the well-being of both our company and our individual Dragons. Roles may be completely remote based anywhere in the country listed, remote but based in a specific region, or local (commuting distance) to one of our hubs in San Francisco, New York City, or Chicago with remote work options.
What We Offer
On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Komodo Health, we’re proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Dragons at Komodo Health. We offer global time off programs, extensive internal and external career development and learning opportunities, and multiple affinity groups celebrating our team’s diversity.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Komodo Health provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.