Director, Patient Services Consulting
We Breathe Life Into Data
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. And we believe that smarter use of data is essential to this mission. That’s why we built the Healthcare Map — the industry’s largest, most complete, precise view of the U.S. healthcare system — by combining de-identified, real-world patient data with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical experience. The Healthcare Map serves as our foundation for a powerful suite of software applications, helping us answer healthcare’s most complex questions for our partners. Across the healthcare ecosystem, we’re helping our clients unlock critical insights to track detailed patient behaviors and treatment patterns, identify gaps in care, address unmet patient needs, and reduce the global burden of disease.
As we pursue these goals, it remains essential to us that we stay grounded in our values: be awesome, seek growth, deliver “wow,” and enjoy the ride. At Komodo, you will be joining a team of ambitious, supportive Dragons with diverse backgrounds but a shared passion to deliver on our mission to reduce the burden of disease — and enjoy the journey along the way.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
The Director, Patient Services Consulting will be managing and leading as the Subject Matter Expert for our Patient Services Consulting team. They will ensure the consultants are fully aware of our solution and will be able to implement it. They will assist the teams on implementation best practices, estimations, design reviews and other needed guidance. At times they will engage directly with clients for needed leadership and guidance for our solutions. A focus on providing PJN/KCC product direction, strategy and roadmaps for our product/engineering teams.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Developed highly effective solution implementations for our clients
- Provided thought leadership for PJN/KCC products
- Built and managed a highly skilled team for implementation of client PJN/KCC projects
- Achieved client satisfaction with our implementations and product direction
- Recognized by the company as the SME for PJN/KCC
- Handled customer escalations and communications as required
You will accomplish these outcomes through the following responsibilities…
- Owning client satisfaction with the solutions implemented through the implementation
- Providing guidance and support to the product team on upgrades and functionality enhancements needed for the platform
- Swift resolution to client challenges and issues that arise
- Project estimates come in on time and on budget
- Professional growth if your team and their capabilities and knowledge of our solutions
What you bring to Komodo Health (required):
- Deep domain expertise of Patient Services
- In depth knowledge of our PJN/KCC Solutions
- Strong understanding of SFDC as our platform
- Knowledge of the many third party providers we must integrate with to provide our solutions effectively
- Strong management and team building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Provide Thought Leadership for Add-On Service Offerings for the PJN/KCC solutions
- Creative problem-solver when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands, and technical risks/issues
Additional skills and experience we’ll prioritize…
- Project management
- Implementation cost estimation experience
- Overall Pharma Industry experience
Compensation at Komodo Health
The pay range for each job posting reflects a minimum and maximum range of pay across all U.S. locations and may span more than one career level. We carefully consider multiple factors when determining compensation, including job-related skills, work experience, geographic work location, relevant training and certifications, business needs and market demands.
Where You’ll Work
Komodo Health has a hybrid work model; we recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility for the well-being of both our company and our individual Dragons. Roles may be completely remote based anywhere in the country listed, remote but based in a specific region, or local (commuting distance) to one of our hubs in San Francisco, New York City, or Chicago with remote work options.
What We Offer
On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Komodo Health, we’re proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Dragons at Komodo Health. We offer global time off programs, extensive internal and external career development and learning opportunities, and multiple affinity groups celebrating our team’s diversity.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Komodo Health provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.