Senior Software Engineer, iOS
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
About the team:
Maven is looking for an experienced iOS Engineer. You would join a tightly-knit group that values user-centered design and is building a product that is the result of the cooperation between our product, design, and development teams. We believe in constantly evolving and improving through iteration, testing, user research, and experimentation.
To make our mission a reality, your skills will be accountable to:
- Take projects and run with them – you’re a self-starter who doesn’t need micromanaging and thrives in an environment of empowerment.
- Deliver quality code and an excellent user experience
- Collaborate with a passionate team while taking on interesting technical problems.
You feel comfortable making critical engineering decisions and constantly iterating based on feedback and collaboration with designers, product managers, and other specialists.
In addition to being an advocate for an experience that delights our users, you will be a part of our continued investment in the best healthcare experience possible for women.
- Deep knowledge of Swift 5.0+ & latest UIKit/Foundation frameworks
- Experience with tools like Cocoapods, SwiftLint, Fastlane
- Ability to work with REST APIs to create data-driven applications
- Knowledge of practical programming principles and patterns like the Single Responsibility principle
- A solid understanding of software design patterns and system architecture
- Familiarity with unit and integration testing
For candidates in NYC or CO, the salary range for this role is $145,000 - $215,000 per year. You may also be entitled to receive a bonus, stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
At Maven, creating a safe and inclusive environment for all is our top priority. If you'll be going into our offices or joining company-organized events, please note that Maven requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received the bivalent booster.
Something looks off?