Strategic Sales Associate
- TIME 100 Most Influential Companies (2023)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
We are looking for a Strategic Sales Associate to join our Employer Growth team. The ideal candidate is coachable, resilient, and enjoys healthy competition. In this role, you will partner closely with the Marketing and Sales teams. You will be responsible for helping build a robust sales pipeline while being a great brand ambassador for Maven. Come join a trusted team that anchors on impact and values accountability, empathy, and collaboration!
You’ll be accountable for:
- Generate new business opportunities by finding and qualifying leads through cold phone calls, email, re-engaging existing contacts, research, and inbound leads
- Capable of understanding customer pain points that Maven can help address
- Work closely with Sales Directors to build a robust sales pipeline
- Align with marketing on outreach to target accounts, MQLs, and campaign support
- Manage and track your pipeline using our best in class CRM tools
- Partner with the Director of Sales Development to analyze the performance of campaigns and activity to optimize outreach efforts
- Become a Maven expert and be able to articulate our value proposition to anyone who asks (or who doesn’t ask)
- Act as a brand ambassador that demonstrates good selling behavior
- Bachelor's degree and/or 1-2 years experience as a Sales Development Representative, Strategic Sales Associate or similar role; experience in B2B technology sales a plus!
- Track record of achieving Sales Development Representative (SDR) quotas
- Coachable and values healthy competition
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with sales tools & software, including: Microsoft and Google office suite, Salesforce, Zoominfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong, and SalesLoft.
- Passion to learn and grow in a startup environment
- Experience in selling to HR/People team buyers
- Knowledge of value based care
For candidates in NYC, CO, or CA, the base salary range for this role is $70,000 - $90,000 per year. You will also be entitled to receive stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.