Client Success Manager
- TIME 100 Most Influential Companies (2023)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built In Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for a highly motivated and professional Client Success Manager to join our Client Success team, with a specific focus on supporting employer accounts introduced through Maven’s channel partnerships. This person will be on the front lines as a trusted advisor to our clients and a key partner to our channel partnership teams. You will act as a strategic adviser, project manager and product expert to help our clients improve the benefits they reap from working with Maven’s products and services.
As Client Success Manager at Maven, you will:
- Lead a portfolio of employer clients and be the face of Maven for all client-related needs
- Maintain high level of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores
- Collaborate with channel partner client executives to manage broader strategic client relationships and unlock additional business opportunities within your portfolio
- Serve as primary point of contact alongside Maven’s Client Delivery team to implement Maven for new accounts
- Consult clients on ways to better support their working parents based on Maven’s industry expertise and program resources
- Convert clients into Maven advocates, leveraging their successes for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Manage client issues and escalations, collaborating with partner teams such as member support, operations, analytics, product, and sales as required
- Provide strategic analysis of member engagement performance and program metrics
- Own communications to meet mutually agreed upon goals including but not limited to quarterly business reviews, external client meetings/events and other project plans
- Serve as the voice of the client internally by bringing insights to enhance product development and program marketing efforts
- Leverage data and analytics to expand and optimize programs
- Own renewals, upsells and support expansion opportunities for all assigned clients
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 4+ years of experience in account management or client services role in digital health, healthcare company, channel partnerships, benefits or SaaS companies
- Strong passion for healthcare and influencing organizational change
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success
- Ability to develop and grow relationships with clients, including VP and C-level executives
- Strong interpersonal and verbal, written, and presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly and persuade, and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to understand data and present information to clients
- Track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success
- Experience in working with the full lifecycle of customer success post sales (implementation, adoption, product training, renewals, upsells, and account management)
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don’t have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Experience with managing high volume of clients is preferred
- Experience at a digital health company in the health, wellness, or family health space is preferred
- Experience supporting health benefit programs for employer or payer clients is a bonus
- Salesforce, Looker and/or Microsoft suite experience
For candidates in NYC, CO, or CA, the base salary range for this role is $90,000 - $120,000 per year. You will also be entitled to receive stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.