Senior Manager, Client Success - Channel Partner, Small and Medium Sized Business (SMB)
- TIME 100 Most Influential Companies (2023)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built In Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for a highly motivated and professional Senior Client Success Manager to oversee the growth and performance of our rapidly-growing small and medium-sized business (SMB) portfolio and associated SMB Client Success team. As SMB Manager, you will be responsible for mentoring, supporting, and staffing the SMB Client Success team, as well as directly managing a portfolio of Maven accounts. As part of the role, the Manager will need to review inbound client request volume, triage requests appropriately, identify trends and themes in the client pool, and evaluate how to constantly improve our service to this audience. To achieve target enrollment, renewal, and client satisfaction, you will ensure that the team’s SMB clients are delighted with Maven’s products and promote Maven to their employees year over year.
As a SMB Client Success Director at Maven, you will:
- Be the internal and external face of Maven’s SMB Client Success team for all client-related needs throughout the client lifecycle (implementation, launch and ongoing relationship), and directly manage a growing team of direct reports who support SMB clients
- Support the growth, development, and account management success of the SMB team, through weekly meetings, ongoing communication, and strategic analysis of the SMB pipeline to inform resource and staffing requirements; identify opportunities for greater efficiency to enable long-term scalability of the SMB portfolio
- Directly and indirectly support end-to-end implementation of assigned enterprise and SMB clients to help ensure seamless program launches and strong enrollment for each new client
- Serve as the voice of the SMB client internally by bringing insights to other cross-functional teams to enhance product development and member growth marketing efforts
- Support a high level of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores within the SMB segment
- Manage client issues and escalations, collaborate with cross-functional teams such including Maven’s care team, program operations, data analytics, product, and sales as required
- Provide member performance and program metrics on an ongoing basis to your client teams as part of regular meeting touchpoints throughout the year; also provide strategic support and guidance to SMB team on appropriate level and cadence of reporting to SMB clients
- Convert clients into Maven advocates, leveraging their successes for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Leverage data and analytics to expand and optimize programs
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 5-7 years of experience in account management or client services role in digital health, healthcare, benefits, consulting or SaaS companies
- 2-3 years minimum managing a team of direct reports, with demonstrated excellence in people management, mentoring, hiring, training and onboarding
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; strong track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills; ability to communicate clearly and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to develop and grow relationships with clients as well as internal cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to understand data and present information to clients
- Track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success
- Experience in working with the full lifecycle of customer success post sales (implementation, adoption, product training, renewals, upsells, and account management)
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don’t have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Experience at a digital health company in the health, wellness, or family health space is preferred
- Experience managing a large, high volume account portfolio at scale
- Experience supporting health benefit programs for employer or payer clients is a bonus
- Salesforce, Looker, Asana, and/or Microsoft suite experience
For candidates in NYC, CO, or CA, the base salary range for this role is $120,000 - $150,000 per year. You will also be entitled to receive stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.