Senior Product Manager
At Mendel, we harness AI to revolutionize healthcare. Our ambition is to ensure every patient's journey informs healthcare decisions, optimizing treatment plans and promoting drug discoveries. Through comprehensive analysis of patient health records, we aspire to deliver timely and precise care. If you share our zeal for healthcare advancement through technology, let's reshape the future together.
About the Role:
The Senior Product Manager at Mendel will oversee product development, steering pivotal initiatives across our vibrant portfolio. This role demands a comprehensive understanding of both our customers' requirements and the market dynamics. Here, you will shape strategies, align resources, and witness your innovative visions come to life. The Senior Product Manager position will report in to the Head Of Product.
Message to applicants: this is not a remote role. You must be open to a hybrid work environment where your presence in the San Jose office will be required 4 days a week.
- Dive deep into our market, developing an intimate understanding that shapes our product vision and strategy.
- Champion roadmap development, ensure meticulous prioritization, and ensure absolute clarity on internal trade-offs.
- Direct the creation, design, and triumphant launch of high-stake, sophisticated products and features.
- Identify and remedy any procedural discrepancies around the life cycle of software projects.
- Engage closely with UI/UX Designers and external stakeholders for exhaustive user research, ensuring our products are relentlessly user-centric.
- Facilitate an environment of collaboration across Mendel. Engage with AI engineers, data scientists, and software engineers, gathering insights for the product roadmap, delineating new features, and achieving alignment with overarching goals.
- Amplify the efforts of the Sales & Delivery teams, facilitating them to liaise with customers, acquire user needs, and ensure Mendel's products always eclipse customer expectations.
- Display superior communication talents, both written and spoken, adeptly narrating our milestones and vision.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years in Product Management, punctuated by a history of designing and launching products in the SaaS, data platform, and enterprise solution sectors.
- Profound experience in crafting intricate, end-to-end data platforms.
- A history of partnership with AI/ML teams, especially in the deployment of products boasting integrated AI/ML facets.
- Proven capability to comprehend customer challenges, translating these into actionable product initiatives and ensuring their fruition.
- An analytical mindset, punctuated by problem-solving flair and a robust technical foundation.
- Established credentials in seamlessly orchestrating multifunctional teams, especially those spanning UI/UX, Engineering, and Sales & Delivery.
- Master's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in working with healthcare data (especially EHR data), healthcare technologies, or healthcare analytics companies.
- Experience building 0 to 1 products
$180,000.00 - $230,000.00
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
Why should you join our team:
At Mendel, we believe in the transformative potential of technology. We offer a dynamic and rewarding work environment, competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefits. If you share our passion for innovation and making a difference in healthcare, Mendel could be the place for you. Join us as we work to improve the future of healthcare.
Mendel is a very collaborative environment. You will be taking ownership of your work and collaborate directly with different teams to see it going into production and used by customers. At the same time, you will be mentored by world class AI scientists, software engineers, and clinical and business leaders. Hear from our team here.