Sr. Financial Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Modern Age is on a mission to add millions of years of healthy life expectancy to the world. We are the first healthcare company designed to slow down your aging. Our medical team uses the latest scientific research combined with evidence-backed treatments to proactively address the most frustrating and under diagnosed impacts of aging. We believe everyone deserves a personalized plan to reach their physical and mental peak and live healthier longer. As a member of the Modern Age team, you will partner with other world-class medical professionals and technologists to combine engaging digital experiences with one-of-a-kind clinics that offer holistic solutions to help you feel your best at any age.
To achieve our vision, Modern Age is currently seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst to join our team.
- Develop and deliver analyses, forecasts and reporting on the financial health of the company and the impact of decisions that span cross functional teams such as product development, studio operations, marketing, and supply chain.
- Evaluate and analyze strategic revenue and growth opportunities, such as product launches, pricing, real-estate development, partnerships, and geographic expansion.
- Own reporting on customer economics, including providing insights that help us optimize performance.
- Deliver capacity planning models that inform hiring and product and operations roadmaps.
- Lead the annual process and provide ongoing recommendations to manage cash flow and burn rate.
- Own the monthly and quarterly financial reporting process (in partnership with an external accounting firm) to identify trends and variance to budgeted performance.
- Work with leadership on content generation and preparation for business reviews, including the creation of board and investor decks.
Traits and Skills:
- Detail oriented and discerning about on-time delivery, quality and customer experience.
- Skilled at seeing around corners to proactively identify opportunities, risks and tradeoff decisions
- Able to effectively manage ambiguity and competing priorities.
- Able to convey concepts and considerations to non-experts and experts alike, and successfully influence without authority.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills in order to build cross-functional relationships.
- A collaborative and team-oriented style.
- MBA OR Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Finance or Accounting, Economics or related field
- 1+ years experience within an early-stage venture backed business, investment banking, private equity, or financial consulting
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, ownership, and confidentiality
- Effective communication skills
- Expert in Excel and BI solutions to visualize data and create reporting.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations
At Modern Age, we believe in taking care of each other and that starts with offering our team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Employer sponsored health, dental, vision and disability coverage
- Pre-tax commuter, health, and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Remote work opportunities
At the time of posting the annual base compensation range for this role is between $150,000 and $180,000 and will be based on several factors including experience, skills, and leveling based on interview performance. Compensation offered will be market driven at the time of offer. A sign-on bonus and equity may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
You can learn more about Modern Age and our team by visiting us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/modern-age
See more open positions at Modern Age
Something looks off?