Digital Paid Media Manager, B2B
Noom is a digital healthcare company that connects people to content, coaching, community, and clinicians to build healthy habits and promote better living. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
We are seeking a strategic and experienced Manager, Digital Paid Media to lead strategy and execution of all paid media campaigns across Noom’s Commercial segments - Employers, Consultants, Health Plans, PBMs, and Providers/Health Systems. You will be responsible for developing innovative performance media programs with actionable experiments to help drive top of funnel awareness and acquisition. To be successful in this role, you must have a strong track record of success in media campaign strategy and execution with measurable outcomes in brand awareness, lead generation, and strong ROI.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for owning, defining, executing and optimizing our paid digital media strategy, for search, social and other paid digital media channels.
- Manage paid media budget to ensure spend efficiencies and optimize channel mix
- Develop and execute SEO and SEM strategy to help increase traffic and generate leads
- Collaborate with Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Web and Content teams for cross-functional campaigns and experiments
- Continuously test, measure, and analyze campaign data and performance across all digital channels to optimize strategy, identify patterns, trends and prospect behavior
- Identify new digital program opportunities and innovative tactics to enhance campaign performance
- Own brief development and partner closely with our internal Creative team to guide and review content creation for member marketing materials and campaign assets.
What We’re Looking For
- 7+ years experience in B2B paid media and performance marketing - ideally developing and launching successful multi-channel paid campaigns and strategies
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Google Search and LinkedIn
- 5+ years of hands-on SEO and SEM experience
- Proficient in media analytics tools and platforms, such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing platforms, advertising technologies, and media analytics
- Strong experience with media budgeting and forecasting
- B2B Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Knowledge of Mixpanel, and Looker a plus.
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $143,000 - $193,000.
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting is based on Noom’s estimate as of the date of publication and reflects the minimum and maximum target for the position across all US locations. The actual placement of the candidate within the range is based on factors including but not limited to relevant experience, assessment of functional skills and behavioral competencies, scope, and location. This range is not inclusive of any discretionary bonus or equity package.
Other Elements of the Rewards Package
- Noom currently offers a comprehensive and generous total rewards package. This package generally includes discretionary performance-based bonus, stock awards, healthcare & retirement benefits, paid holidays, paid time off, disability benefits and various wellness programs, etc.
- By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
- In-office Location: New York, NY, USA
- Remote location(s): United States.
- Your recruiter can share more about the specific compensation package for your preferred location during the hiring process
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.
Noom is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, caste, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Noom is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help protect against potential hiring scams, please be aware that all email communications from the Noom Talent team and/or hiring managers will come only from an @noom.com email address. Our assessment process includes multiple phone and/or video interview rounds, and we will never ask you for personal payment, require you to purchase equipment, or extend a job offer without the completion of this interview process. If you are unsure about the validity of a Noom job posting on another website, we strongly encourage you to instead apply directly through our website.